Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington
US$197
US$190
US$114
US$111
All reviewskeswick theaterfront deskpa turnpikefire piteasy accessfamily weddingrooms are largestaying at this hotelpool and hot tubexcellent staybreakfast buffetfitness centerbusiness centerclean hotelbusiness tripcookiesconvenient location
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Loved the standards of accommodation. My room and bathroom were clean. The bedding is plush and comfortable. The full breakfast menu with an omelet station that also makes waffles and pancakes offers a variety for everyone. The hot tub and indoor heated pool were refreshing. Banquet food was excellent for our family affair. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bret J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia - Fort Washington. I am thrilled that your family event was a success and hope you will think of us next time your travels bring you back to Fort Washington.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is a great hotel. The location is convenient. The staff is courteous, professional and helpful. Breakfast and lunch were well prepared. The room was clean, the floor quiet. While there's not a lot of machines in the fitness center, they are well maintained and the room is clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying with us.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Overall, this hotel offers a good value for its room rates. Friendly staff and very good amenities. Very clean and conveniently located to regional activities. Close to Philadelphia, King of Prussia and other area historic sites.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bret J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We chose to stay at Hilton Garden Inn during the July 4th weekend and got a pretty good deal with priceline. The hotel is very closely located to Philly that all you have to do is just come out and hit the highway and just keep driving. We liked the ambience and found the hotel room to be very nice and comfortable. Breakfast did not live up to my expectation and was very less on choices of hot food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bret J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia/Ft. Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will consider us again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I live in the nearby area of the Hilton Garden Inn. I have a Non-profit focused on our Military and Veterans. I had previously used another hotel in the area and had bad reviews. When I have a member of our Military especially our Injured Veterans coming to my area for what ever reason, I only want the best accommodations for them!! There is no way Id send our Nations Heroes to anything but the best of the best in the area needed! After using the "other" hotel I began to look around. Luckily I found Hilton Garden Inn and have been totally thrilled with all experiences the past couple years!

I can not begin to tell you the praises I've received from those I have booked at the Hilton Garden Inn in Fort Washington! 5 stars all the way!
THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL!! The rooms including the handicapped rooms are large and VERY clean!
Bryan Keenen (the assistant manger) is amazing and always more than accommodating! He has always gone above and beyond in serving the needs of our Military I book to stay at the hotel! I cant rave about him enough!
Everyone from the person that answers the phone to the cooks are extremely respectful and kind. They never rush you if you have a question or concern.

The breakfast varieties and taste is excellent!

Even if this hotel is not the closest to your needs its well worth the 5 to 10 minutes out of the way! Willow Grove, Hatboro and Horsham's area hotels can't compare to the courteous staff, cleanliness of the rooms or the atmosphere and safety of the Hilton Garden Inn!!
Thank you all at Hilton Garden Inn for your respect and patriotism to our Military and Veterans!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Fort Washington. It is our pleasure to serve the ladies and gentlemen of our military, whose sacrifice and courage have allowed us the freedom to do what we do everyday. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share experience and for your business.

Bret Jones