“EXCEPTIONAL!!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Franklin
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“EXCEPTIONAL!!!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before, I had a wonderful experience, so I decide on a weekend get a way, and I must say, This Quality Inn is by far the best one I have ever stayed at.The customer service is exceptional, The rooms are very very clean, The Staff is so friendly, every time I seen a staff member they were smiling, and they always made me feel so welcome and special,they always go above and beyond, to make sure my stay is wonderful! we truly enjoyed our stay both times, The breakfast was great, nothing like starting the day with a nice hot breakfast buffet, There restaurant is so nice, and great food to boot,This is truly a 4 star Quality Inn, I know I will be going back! time and time again!!!!

Room Tip: Try a room facing downtown, a suite with a nice view of the quaint little Victorian downtown.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Gave it one last shot. This is my fourth stay and I'm done. Every time we stay the hot water is a problem. You are either scalded or frozen in the shower. The front desk offered a 10% discount...which in my opinion wasn't enough considering we have complained about this problem every time we've stayed. In addition, the continental breakfast was bad. I'm guessing powdered eggs?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BethS1415
georgesingh, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Beth, Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Franklin, PA and for taking the time to write about your recent experience @ our hotel. I am so sorry that you had problem with hot/cold water; also didn’t like anything on the breakfast bar. Front desk clerk did give you 10% discount & you were satisfied with it at that point; but you never said to her that you wanted more discount to be satisfied. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem area. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their need. As you see in our previous reviews & reviews on “choicehotels.com”; how satisfied every guest is with their stay!! I want to assure you that our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality. We are Platinum Award winning hotel (top 3% in choice hotels) since last Five years. I want to extend my personal apology and to thank you for helping us improve our hotel & services.

Sincerely
Hotel GM
Grove City, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 March 2014

It's a Quality Inn but the rooms are clean, comfortable and large. The restaurant was very enjoyable with a fireplace and excellent food. The raspberry vinaigrette was the best I ever had, I wanted to lick the bowl. The staff is very nice and helpful. The morning breakfast is normal, breads, waffle maker, eggs (the scrambled eggs were horrible), yogurt, sausage and juices. The nice thing is you can stroll along the street of Franklin from the hotel you don't have to drive, just enjoy the town. It was a pleasant stay and would go back to stay and to eat.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Katie458
Springfield - Springfield Township, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 February 2014

2nd time staying. I again opted to save 25 bucks a night and stay at their "Franklin Motel" a few feet across the driveway.
There was a slight housekeeping snafu that was taken care of promtly and with a appology and smile. This review would have been rated excellent if it wasn't for that.
A wonderful hot breakfast. Eggs,sausage,and waffles.Cereals,yogurt,bagels,muffins,juices, you name it. It's a spread and a half!

Room Tip: If you want kleenex and a ride in a elevator, spend the 25 extra bucks and stay at the hotel. Otherw...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LT80jack
Toronto
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We decided to stay at the Quality Inn during our recent shopping trip in Grove City with our two small children. From the first step in the door, the staff were super friendly and helpful. We got a crib for our toddler at no extra charge and placed away from elevators. The morning breakfast was included and had decent choices - cereal, sausage, eggs, fruits, toast. The Liberty St pub is also attached to the hotel, providing a very convenient dining option. The room and beds were comfy. My only real criticism was the water fluctuated between hot and cold a lot in the shower, and the heating was challenging to get too a good setting - it was either too hot or too cold in the room. The hotel is a bit on the older side so that may explain why.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator, upper floor... sometimes teams may stay at the hotel, so you may want to ask...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Neenah, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I have been staying at the Quality Inn and Conference Center Franklin PA for business travel about 10 weeks per year for the last 2 years and have never had a bad experience. The staff is always very courteous and accommodating to my needs. The facility is very clean with modern decor, spacious rooms and relaxing hospitality and dining areas. Recent external improvements on the parking areas, walkways and courtyard provide a secure and comfortable opportunity to stroll the property and relax. Although my business office is not in Franklin, I prefer to stay here and drive to a neighboring city to work. While in Franklin book a little extra time to check out the many small shops, great food and historic character of this unique community

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I travel to this area regularly for my job and have stayed at all of the chain motels in a 25 mile radius. This is hands down my first choice. I have traveled all over the country for my job and all over the world for pleasure and there are a lot of things I look at in a hotel - the Quality Inn in Franklin meets them all. This is one of the nicest Quality Inns I’ve ever stayed in (the only other one I’ve stayed in that rivals it is the one in Page, Arizona).
• One of the most important things to me is that it is quiet. I didn't hear people in the room next to me, the hallway, or the elevator.
• Secondly, it didn't smell bad. There was no smell of cigarette smoke in the lobby, elevator, or lobby (which is often a problem even in much more expensive hotels), and the room smelled good, with no overwhelming artificial air freshener smell that you often get (that makes you wonder what they are trying to cover up).
• The bedding was comfortable and new. The mattress seemed new and the bedding was upgraded. It had luxury cotton sheets and a white down comforter (the first one I’ve seen in a Quality Inn).
• The water pressure in the shower was good and there was plenty of hot water.
• The room was very clean and the carpet was new.
• The room was not huge, but it was big enough for a couple of people, and the layout was good.
• There was a mix-up with my reservation (my fault) and the staff and manager were more than happy to work with me and to make sure that I got the right rate for my room.
I plan to be in the area every couple of months for the next several years and intend to stay here regularly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank mowglimac
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Days Inn Oil City Conference Center
Days Inn Meadville Conference Center
Hampton Inn Meadville
Hampton Inn Meadville
#1 of 5 in Meadville

Been to Quality Inn and Conference Center? Share your experiences!