All reviewsale houseliberty streetwing nightfront deskroom was cleanallegheny riverchoice hotelsbreakfast was excellentstay there againthree nightsfree breakfastfuneralsofa
Reviewed 21 October 2016

I HAD AN EMERGENCY, and rooms were pretty scarce, and the quality inn, made a room available for me, I love this place, my accomodations are always excellent, the staff here goes above and beyond, do not hesitate to book your stay here, they are amazing people, i just cant say enough about them, thank you George and Pally, and staff, you all are wonderful!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We stayed two nights and were greeted with a quick and attentive check-in. The room was clean and comfortable and in good repair with a good bed. This is an older facility that has indoor room access and elevators that seems to have recent remodel. Room furnishings are very nice and the bathroom was quite, but the rates were a bit higher than we might have preferred. The complimentary breakfast was hot and good and the dining room was of a good size and comfortable. We were pleased.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Nice visit to the area. Smaller town and used to camp in the area for 30+ years so feel that it is pretty safe. People are friendly and very helpful at the Inn. Front desk women went out of the way to assist. Check in and out very easy. Breakfast has a smaller buffet and I only had continental which was adequate for me. Fresh coffee available in lobby and they kept the pots fresh.
Rooms were very clean and beds comfortable. A lot of parking available. We got the last room available (sold out) because of the Apple fest and when we went out and came back later in the evening parking was a bit tight...ask at desk if this happens to you.
Plenty of churches in the area as well as restaurants. Do know that some restaurants are closed on Sunday. Leonardo's has great Italian food including lunch and dinner.
Nice get away weekend and would definitely return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Very nice hotel and it's obvious the management is trying very hard to keep it nice and clean and updated. Don't let the older building fool you, it's as nice as a lot of new hotels and has more character.

All of the staff wanted to make sure customers where happy. A sign in the lobby said it all. If you can't rate them a '10' let them know why so they can fix it. I really believe they would have addressed any concerns.

Location of the hotel is perfect to allow a walking visit to downtown which is a MUST if you like beautiful little towns. Amazing how much Franklin has to offer.

Breakfast was -very- nice, clean and large open seating area.

I will stay here again and am considering another trip back to Frankiln so I can spend more time in the town and surrounding area.

The only reason I only gave it 4 stars is so anyone reading this review doesn't expect perfection which is difficult to find in any hotel.

No complaints and looking forward to my next visit!

We were happy with our 4th floor room, might ask for one the downtown side next time as the we had a view of some junky backyards but that isn't the fault of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R J
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I stayed here for a business trip based on the recommendations of my local contact and was pleased. The hotel is large, has a nice bar/restaurant area (which also seems to be a big hangout spot for the locals, which can be entertaining), and the staff are all very friendly. The facilities are well-maintained and very clean.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business