Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
Good 3.5/5
US$94
US$92
Good 3.5/5
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern(Malvern)(Great Value!)
US$154
Very Good 4/5
US$224
US$166
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskoutback steakhousewest chesterbreakfast attendantthe breakfast arealacrosse tournamentcomplimentary breakfastbusiness triprooms are cleanquiet roombusiness travelergreat place to stayhotel staffoutdoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable stayenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My wife and I stayed here just this past weekend for a wedding we were attending not far from there. As far as Hampton Inn hotels go they are all pretty much the same. Clean, well maintained and the breakfasts are usually the same. Where they differ is in the service and from the moment we checked in till we checked out the front desk was very accommodating and very friendly. It was as if we had stayed here many times before and we were just old friends visiting again.

As we had left the hotel and were almost 2 hrs on our way home my wife remembered that she left some things in the night stand drawer. She call the front desk and they said they would go down to the room and check to see if they were still there and would call us back. Within 15 minutes we received the call that the items were still there and that they would ship them home to us and use our credit card for the cost which we were more than happy to pay.

That is what makes a good hotel and one that we will def go back to. Also here is a tip when putting this hotels address into your Garman our Iphone for directions. Use Malvern, Pa for the city instead of Fraser. When I used Fraser in both the Garman and Iphone it didn't register until I used Malvern.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My only grouse with the hotel is that they did not have cables for a wired internet connection in the room. It was a necessity for me as I was traveling for work and needed a wired connection to connect to my work related machines. It was also noisy on one of the evenings.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Great value for the money. We were with a group and received a discount. It was nice having the continental breakfast each morning. Staff was very pleasant and rooms were kept clean. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Comfortable, friendly staff, quiet room. Perfect location while we were in the area. We would stay here again without question. We were always greeted when we were coming or going, friendly atmosphere. The room was large, comfortable and most importantly quiet. We have no complaints with the hotel or the staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I found that this Hampton Hotel was very clean, staff was very friendly, helpful, and kind. The morning breakfast was perfect. I would just recommend another waffle machine to keep the line moving quickly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family