Holiday Inn Express Frazer - Malvern
US$178
US$161
Sheraton.com
US$143
Sonesta ES Suites Malvern(Malvern)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$188
US$219
US$161
Residence Inn
All reviewsjamba juicestayed heresausage gravywarm chocolate chip cookiesfront desk staff was very niceeasy chairpanera breadconvenient locationbusiness tripking of prussia mallroom was cleannight's sleepwalking distancebreakfast buffetwegmansfrasertarget
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We just couldn't endure another night of no power. We called holiday express and Tayna was so sweet and helped us out. The room was warm ,clean and perfect. Sleep was so wonderful without 8 blankets and hot water bottles. We send all out guests there and we're told it's was good but now finally we had a chance to try it for our selves. We will be back and continue to offer it to others with confidence that they will be taken care of.... Thanks Holiday express

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2014

This is an excellent hotel! I stayed here mid-week, arriving without a reservation at 2:00 a.m. I had already dropped by the front desk of 2 nearby Extended Stay America's, the Courtyard by Marriott and Homewood Suites-- so I knew the lay of the land. And I was tired. The "low-end" ESA's were over $100 and $140; the Courtyard was $200; Homewood Suites was $140. This place was $130 but 10x nicer than ESA. And when I got to my room I was glad I stayed here. Its a Holiday Inn express! If you've never stayed at one, you should try it. Everything is brand new - very nice, very clean. Personally I like Hampton Inn's better for the price, but the nearest one is 4 miles further out and the whole point of staying was to drive as little as possible on icey roads. All around, a great hotel with an Excellent overnight front desk guy who made it easy to stay here!

Room Tip: I don't know this hotel well enough to help pick a certain room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Derrick M, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Frazer - Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2015

Good morning, Mark!

Thank you so much for selecting the Holiday Inn Express Malvern for your hotel needs. We are located centrally in the heart of Malvern and so only a few moments drive from most major highways and arteries into and out of the area. Thank you for your kind words regarding our property and the staff. We will pass along your comments and continue to provide excellent service to all of our guests! Have a great day!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed here for business and I really needed just a night's sleep before the morning appointments. Therefore, I was not looking for much. The facility was clean, though there was a very large accumulation of fall leaves in the parking lot. We had just recently experienced some high winds so I wrote it off to that circumstance but the leaves could have been slippery and dangerous. I love the fact that it's right across the street from Wegmans which makes food a snap. (Incidentally, this Wegman's has a full service Pub with great food!) Everything I saw was quite clean and presented as it should be. Breakfast was of the tolerable free hotel variety so nothing to complain about or commend. I did not wake up the next morning as a heart surgeon or nuclear physicist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express and it wasn't bad.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Frazer - Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Bob G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thank you again for your comments.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Pros:
Remodel shows a welcoming lobby, breakfast area, and a well maintained room and shower. Desk had a good quality glass surface

Cons:
Contrary to website, confirmed no wired internet access in the hotel - but two wireless access points adequate.
Loud toilet, loud water surges through my room #325 (next to the stairs...)
Side staircases appear like trekking through an old industrial building.
No IHG reward recognition/reward.

Area:
Good - <1 mile to Wegmans and Target in Uptown Worthington, Lancaster Ave restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Avoid #325 I had for loud running water and toilet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2013

As with anything, when construction is going on, things get hectic. You've been warned. Our room was on the first floor (126) so we were insulated from the construction on the upper floors. We had plenty of pillows & towels. The room was clean and everything worked as expected. I'll stay here again if I'm in the area. Maybe the construction will be complete and an Excellent rating will be possible.

Room Tip: First floor rooms seem to be freshly renovated.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple