“Good hotel for business travel”

Sheraton Great Valley Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Frazer
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Good hotel for business travel”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

easy to find, ok restaurant and fast internet. the breakfast left a little something to be desired for the price but all in all a descent experience. The staff was friendly and helpful, parking was free.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mr_Topher125
Brad S, General Manager at Sheraton Great Valley Hotel, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Mr. Topher -

On behalf of the Sheraton Great valley, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your recent stay. It is gratifying to know that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Sheraton Great Valley for your hospitality needs. We hope you choose us again on a return visit.

Brad Swales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hotel offers cosy and comfortable rooms, dining options as well as complimentary shuttle services to surrounding areas in this serene neighbourhood. Staff are warm and helpful enough to make each stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest -

On behalf of the Sheraton Great Valley, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your thoughtful feedback about your recent stay. It is extremely gratifying to know that you enjoyed your cozy, comfortable room and our warm and helpful service. We hope you choose us again on a return visit.

Newport Center, Vermont
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel this past weekend for my daughter's wedding. The hotel was suggested by the wedding venue but I was a bit wary as to what I would find after reading Tripadvisor. My fears were totally unfounded. I had spent some time in advance dealing with the event coordinator at the hotel, Noreen, whom I found to be exceptionally helpful and friendly from the outset of our discussions. The rest of the staff proved to be no different upon our actual arrival. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The common areas were likewise well-maintained and inviting. We had occasion to visit the restaurant for a large family breakfast and the staff, without any warning, did an exceptional job at accommodating our large group. Later in the day, a large group descended upon the bar and again, service was exemplary. Also a big plus - free wifi. If you find yourself in this area, the Sheraton is a top choice for lodging.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Steve -

On behalf of the Sheraton Great Valley, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your kind and gracious feedback about your stay. I am glad that you were delighted with your stay and were able to enjoy such a wondrous occasion as your daughter’s wedding! Thank you again for your thoughtful comments and for choosing the Sheraton Great Valley for your hospitality needs. We hope you choose us again on a return visit.

Selden, New York
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently stayed here with my fiance as guests of a wedding being held at the nearby Farm House. I had reviewed the hotel comments on this site before hand and was nervous that we wouldn't have a great stay. Well I have to say I was very happy with my night here. Check in was very easy. The room was very spacious and clean. The hotel provided shuttles to and from the wedding venue so we easily left our car in the parking lot with no worries.

My only issue was with the restaurant the next morning. First you actually have to enter the restaurant by walking all the way into the dining room, which is almost two rooms away from the hostess stand. The hot breakfast buffet was around $16.00 a person which I think is very overpriced when all I got was some scrambled eggs and french toast with some coffee, 1 time. Also the servers were running all around, so that I signed my receipt with my credit card and then couldn't find anyone so I gave it to another server after waiting for her to appear for awhile. That server said they would hand it to my server. After I left the hotel when I got my statement of charges emailed to me I found out that the other server charged my breakfast to the room. I immediately called the hotel and they said I would have to wait until Monday to talk to accounting. The good news is that when I did speak to someone in accounting they were able to reverse the duplicate charges without any issue.

We got a rate of $129.00 because we were part of a wedding block but I believe I saw the normal rate was over $200.00 but I'm not sure if that was the same type of King Bed room that I stayed in.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Lisa -

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experiences about your stay at the Sheraton Great Valley. I am glad that you were happy overall with your stay but am sorry for any inconvenience you were caused during breakfast or with your billing error. I am pleased to hear that your billing issue was resolved promptly. I will share your comments with our Food and Beverage Director to research what transpired on that morning so that it does not happen again. Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance or may be able to help you in any way.
Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for choosing the Sheraton Great for your hospitality needs. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your faith in us on a future visit.

Westport, Connecticut
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I travel a bit for work, more for pleasure and travel sports with my family. Probably 50 - 60 nights a year in a hotel room. I know good service like most, but great service is hard to come by. This past year we stayed at the Four Seasons in NYC and the Fontainebleau (both 4 stars). The staff here is actually just as good. The room was clean and comfortable; the club lounge was well stocked and staffed by very nice and attentive people. The desk staff and managers were more than accommodating, going out of their way to make our stay better. Our second day our room was not made up. I called the desk and within 3 minutes, they were in my room cleaning it for us. Later I found out they didn’t miss my room, my son told them not to clean it at that time. Overall, it’s an awesome place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Andrew -

On behalf of the Sheraton Great Valley, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback about your stay and for your 5 Star review! Your thoughtful response about your visit is very much appreciated. I am glad that we accomplished our goal in delivering excellence in hospitality. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Sheraton Great Valley for your hospitality needs. We hope you choose us again on a return engagement.

Miami
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had the opportunity to stay at this hotel while in PA on business recently. Had heard some not so complimentary things about this hotel, but can emphatically say - NOT SO.

I was a late arrival due to a flight delay and bad weather ... this place was like a warm spot for me. From the greeting I received from the front desk clerk to the young man cleaning the lobby, this hotel is first class. What a delightful experience it was. My room was on the Club Floor ... wow! The room was extremely clean and well accommodated, all of the common areas were impeccable. The bed and pillows were so comfortable that I didn't want to leave. The breakfast room on the Club Level was stocked with newspapers and televisions - and a full continental breakfast.

Met the manager in the elevator the morning after my arrival and was greeted as if I were a treasured old friend. Concerned about my comfort and stay so far, he asked if there were any needs I had that weren't met and what else he could do to make my stay a pleasant one.

Their business "area" in the lobby is extremely user friendly and well stocked. Computers, printers ... and all of the other elements one might need.

Service and cheerfulness seems to be their mantra. I WILL BE BACK!!

Room Tip: Club Level rocks!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Susie -

On behalf of the Sheraton Great Valley, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us your gracious feedback about your stay and for your 5 Star review! It is great to hear that you encountered friendly & cheerful service and that we accomplished our goal in delivering excellence in hospitality. Thank you again for your candid feedback and for choosing the Sheraton Great Valley for your hospitality needs. We hope you choose us again on a return engagement.

Jericho, New York
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been staying at the Sheraton Great Valley for the past fourteen years. Over the course of time, the hotel had deteriorated due to bad management and lack of maintenance. Now, there's a new management team, headed up by the General Manager, Joe Jennings. The hotel has made a complete 180! The rooms and hallways have been renovated - the staff has been renovated too. I am treated like a VIP and look forward to the constant warm welcome I receive whenever I step through the doors after my long drive from New York. I eat most of my meals at the hotel - the food is very good. I can't even call out a specific person - every single staff member, even the housekeepers and maintenance staff welcome me like an old friend. I will be going back again next week and, as always, I look forward to seeing my "Away Family"!

Room Tip: I know the Pure Rooms are very good, but I like the suites on the outside corners of the hotel. The...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lynguist
Dear Jericho -

On behalf of the Sheraton Great Valley, I wanted to thank you for taking the time recently to provide us your gracious feedback about your stay and for your 5 Star review! It is great to hear that our staff welcomes you so warmly and has earned your loyalty. That is just tremendous! Thank you again for your candid feedback, for your many years of patronage and for again choosing the Sheraton Great Valley for your hospitality needs. We will be honored to host your return engagement.

Brad Swales
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frazer
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern
Hilton Garden Inn Exton / West Chester
Hampton Inn Exton
Hampton Inn Exton
#2 of 8 in Exton

Been to Sheraton Great Valley Hotel? Share your experiences!