“Good wine, friendly staff”
Review of Twin Brook Winery

Twin Brook Winery
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Gap
More attraction details
Owner description: A 67 acre estate winery in Lancaster County, PA, Twin Brook Winery houses a state of the art winemaking facility and rustically elegant tasting room in it's restored 19th century bank barn. Wine tasting, cellar tours, and picnic grounds in the vinyard.Open 7 days:Monday thru Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday 12pm - 5pm.
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good wine, friendly staff”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The wine at Twin Brook is quite tasty. It wasn't hard to find and we loved that they gave is chocolate to pair with the wine. We ended up buying a case of wine to take home!

Visited May 2013

Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Quaint and friendly!”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

What a nice surprise! The winery is a hidden treasure. The staff were extremely friendly and made us feel right at home.

The wine tasting was great and I found one that took me back to my childhood eating the grapes off the vines in my grandmother's backyard.

Definitely a place to visit again and again.

Visited May 2013
New Holland, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best Tasting Experience in Lancaster County!”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

If you love fine wines, great atmosphere and casual surroundings, then Twin Brook Winery must be at the top of your must-do list! Located just south of Gap, PA, the winery sits among the rustic surroundings of an ancient farm. The shop/tasting bar is located inside a large barn-like structure. Amble up to the wine tasting bar before browsing the vast selection of wines produced on the property. Buy by the bottle or enjoy case discounts. The shop also carries wine related gifts and souvenirs. The staff is friendly and very helpful with your selections. They have an entertainment program, which features local musicians and outdoor activities. The schedule can be found on their website. I highly recommend the Twin Brook Winery!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Ted J
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Great place to visit. Never rushed, enjoy tasting their array of wines in the winery and chat with the vintner.. Great place for events.. (My daughter had her wedding reception there, it was beautiful!)

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Dori L
bronx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Strasburger Red”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

My husband and I travelled through Lancaster, Pa and stopped to eat at Millers. Stopped into the shop nearby, and tried the Strasburger Red. Took the wine the our B&B and loved it. Loved it so much that I have tried looking to see where I could get it close to where I live. I have beed disapointed that I have not found it as of yet. Love love love the wine. Sweet wine.

Visited November 2012