Quality Inn & Suites North
US$150
Doubletree.com
US$61
US$57
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Noisy-right on the main highway through town, you hear every single car, truck, and motorcycle that drives by, dirty-might be the dirtiest and most run down hotel I have ever stayed at, smelly-hard to describe, but pungent; I didn't take my clothes out of my luggage....that kind of gross. Cramped-I have a cutting board at home larger than the desktop, and the bathroom sink is outside the bathroom. One look at the free breakfast, and I knew it was time to find a restaurant. But hey, it helped me appreciate my stays at real hotels, so it wasn't a total loss.....

Room Tip: Sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Boots215
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a very average hotel and I am have no idea how they can justify $100 for a double on a Monday night on April 21. The room is one of the smallest I have ever been in. The so called desk is actually just a glorified coffee table and the only spot it fits completely blocks the pathway to the bathroom when you sit in the chair to work. The only reason I stayed here was because I was very tired of driving, I should have bought a coffee and went a little farther.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Willy K
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We've stayed at the Gibsonia Quality Inn on multiple occasions. Each time its been clean, dependable and, most importantly, non-creepy. We'll stay here again. No problems. No disturbances, no drama. Consistently consisent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Stayed Thanksgiving week had just had a very bad cruise experience under very bad circumstances the staff bent over backwards to assist me and my fiance with many unexpected needs. This is a great place to stay, clean, orderly well run and most of all very friendly. I plan to go back and stay again when in Pittsburgh.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Was very discussed! Reservations had been made for us, driving all night in snow didn't make it to motel till 7:30am ( check out is 11pm) however no refund. We were tired so just told Matt we want a room. Rm 320 had hair & blood on sheets , told Matt he gives is another room, I was so disgusted no way I could sleep, I would not even put my dog down on the floor!! We left!! Noticed my debit card had been charged $142.02 & 127.02. Called motel & was told the &127 should come off in 2-3 days, but the $142 would be up to general manager which was not there . How can you charge someone to just walk in & walk out of a nasty room! Will make a claim to get a refund.

Stayed: November 2013