“loved the stay, lots nearby”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Glen Mills
Pittsburgh pa
“loved the stay, lots nearby”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Excellent week long stay for business. Can't say anything bad. Excellent breakfast, and resturants VERY nearby. Would highly recomend.

Room Tip: A steak house or chik filet within walking distance.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This Hampton Inn must be a newer hotel. Everything was very clean and well appointed. The room was large and the bed was very comfortable. It was also very quiet. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly. The fitness center was a little small, but the equipment was nice. There were a few restaurants and several shopping areas nearby. Overall, it was an excellent value. We would stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Lighthouse Point, Florida
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is a relatively new Hamtpon Inn located on Route 1 in western Delaware County. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and always found the staff friendly and the rooms very clean. The location is convenient for business in the area and many leisure activities are also nearby. If you have the time, check out the Brandywine Battlefield and Museum or Longwood Gardens. There are two food choices within walking distance and even more variety a short drive away. A good local tavern with food and sports is Duffers on Route 1. The AAA rate is usually available and a good value at this property.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank ejbondar
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I believe this is a brand new Hampton Inn and it shows. the front desk staff were most friendly - particularly the Hotel Manager who checked to see how I liked the room once I checked in and helped with restaurant selections.
I was here for business and it is most convenient to area businesses - you are close to Route 1, 202 and 422.
The room I was in was very nice - comfortable bed - quiet surroundings - breakfast was good but get there early - it gets crowded between 7-7:30 - good selection of cereals, hot food, juices, etc.
I would definitely stay here again - it's also near some good shopping and places to eat.

Tabernacle, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We had an occasion to stay here for a girlfriends' weekend, as it was 20 mins from the QVC studio tour, and we were very pleased with the hotel. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating, giving us suggestions of what to see in the area. We had two connecting rooms, they were very clean, had comfortable beds and enough towels, everything in the room was in pristine condition as it was still a fairly new hotel. The breakfast that was included was a pleasant surprise and had more than enough for all our tastes. We stayed two nights and each morning there was a different hot breakfast entree in the chafing dish, plenty of other choices such as cold cereal, breads, bagels, juices, danishes and yogurt. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely use this hotel in the future when we visit the Chadds Ford area again and also for going to the Wilmington De outlets.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
hiscford, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this review, 14 September 2011
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you plan to return! I will pass your kind comments along to our Front Desk and Housekeeping staff as well! Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Hartford
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I had stayed here numerous times before on business trips. The most recent experience with the hotel management left a very sour taste in my mouth so that I will look for other accomodations while in the area again on business. The day manager was extremely rude and condescending. I have a small business and would never treat customers the way this person responded to me.

1 Thank gparch
Delaware
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We stayed in early July. It started at check in, it was a breeze, the girls were nice and efficient. Room was very clean, and comfy. I loved my bedding, and the bed was comfy too. Breakfast was great, homemade waffles would win me over anytime! I would definitely return to this Hampton Inn. It was my second choice, the hotel I wanted was full weeks in advance. Now, I will just call this Hampton Inn, first, when I return.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank S Paige
hiscford, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford, responded to this review, 18 July 2011
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and are very happy to hear that you plan to return in the future! I'll be sure to let our Front Desk Staff know that you valued their efficient check-in process. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Mills
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kennett Square Brandywine Valley
Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square
Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square
#1 of 2 in Kennett Square

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford? Share your experiences!