“Charged me more than the menu price”
Review of Concord Pizza

Concord Pizza
Ranked #46 of 70 Restaurants in Glen Mills
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I order the salad I always order. I know the price, it's the same all the time. So one day the women decides to charge me one dollar more, when I ask her about it she says the price went up and they don't have it marked yet on the new menu's. She had a look on her face like she screwed up and didn't know what to say so she made that up. The menu's price still reflected the price being a dollar cheaper than what I was charged. BAD customer SERVICE!!!!!! She doesn't know word of mouth is everything and I told everyone !!!! The food isn't very good.

1  Thank Lori D

Reviewed 21 May 2013

First of all, the pizza at this place was not very good. There are several places in the area that make better pizza. The icing on the cake was the guys behind the counter. The man making the pizza was very rude. He seemed like he just got out of prison. The man taking my money was not much better and seemed like he couldn't wait to take my money and get me out of the shop. I will never, ever go back to this place again!

3  Thank Zekie A
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The pizza is not that great but the main reason that I will not be returning is the horrible service. The pizza maker had no social skills and was very ignorant. The owner was not much better. When I pay for a service I at least expect to be treated half decent, not like it doesn't matter if I exist. I WILL NEVER RETURN AGAIN!

3  Thank Jimson J
Reviewed 11 April 2013

very good gyro. better than lima pizza as this had finely shredded lettuce and onions on it. the sauce was fresh. their prices on the menu dont jive with what they charge.

2  Thank biodont
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Best in Concordville! Family owned and family loved! Cheese Steaks are awesome as well! Thanks you guys! And those wings are gonna make me fat. I can't resist!

2  Thank AngelicVixen