“This must be seen WOW!”

Ranked #6 of 10 things to do in Glen Mills
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We loved the sterile wine making process in this beautifully built barn. We toured top to bottom of the facility and had a wine tasting at the beginning as well as at the end of our tour by a very friendly lovely guide. We loved the Grace Pinot gris!

2  Thank Linda M
"the main house"
"live music"
"snack offerings"
in 2 reviews
"great place to meet friends"
"cheese board"
"beautiful setting"
"barn"
"inn"
"property"
"dog"

Reviewed 23 September 2013

We spent our Sunday Funday with MaryBeth at Grace Winery and we had a blast!!! We learned so much from her about their wonderful wine and the whole process of winemaking. We actually had the pleasure of meeting the owner as well as the Winemaker himself. This winery is more like a family as opposed to a business. Every single person that we met was so friendly and informative. MaryBeth has was very kind and taught me things I never even knew about wine. She has wonderful people skills and an amazing personality!! I can't wait to go back! They have wonderful wines, especially the Merlot and Chardonay Reserve. This is a must visit winery. I am still smiling from my visit!! The grounds, the winery and the people are wonderful. Visit soon!!!

2  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Sweetwater B&B for several years, and we watched Grace Winery start built up from the ground floor. They have done such a terrific job to turn the barn into a functioning winery and a beautiful tasting room.

The property is fantastic, and the wines are excellent. And the staff there is friendly and helpful. It's a reflection of the whole Sweetwater experience, and I'm so happy to be able to experience it on a regular basis.

Don't miss this place. You won't regret it!

2  Thank Steve G