“Loved it!”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Glen Mills
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I can't say enough about Jon Beretsky, the General Manager of The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Glen Mills, PA. He was very kind and helpful when I contacted him about needing a special room for one night. You should all know that Jon is a friend to our military men/women. The room was perfect and the guests couldn't be happier with the hotel and the friendly staff. I highly recommend this hotel. Thanks again Jon.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mary Y
JBeretsky, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you kindly for your words, and you are 100% correct I do have a special place in me heart for those men and women who serve and served our country and I am glad to be able to help out when the opportunity arises.

I am glad we were able to put this together on such short notice and I hope that if any other special occasions should come up you know who to call at the Wyndham in Glen Mills, PA (610) 358 1700 x2131

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Powhatan, Virginia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We arrived 11pm and was greeted with a smile! The customer service from the front desk when we arrived until we left was amazing.
We've been traveling from Virginia to Pennsylvania since August because our daughter is going to college in Philadelphia and this was our first time staying here. We will always return back to stay here from this day forward.
Highly recommended

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
What a wonderful review! thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about our hotel and staff on Trip Advisor. I will make sure to commend both my front desk staff and their supervisor for a job well done.

I wish you and your family safe travels between here and Virginia and I hope your daughter enjoys her time in PA. On your next visit feel free to contact me directly as I would like to thank you for your review and make your next reservation for you. Thanks again!
Troy, Virginia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and i stayed for a week-april 2014---Excellent staff--breakfast staff--janice the mgr. was terrific as well as all the staff. room was clean (very)--a/c was cold--very important to me. wife enjoyed the fitness room-everything she needed was there. front desk person-Hector was great--we have stayed at many top class casinos and hotels--the Wyndham Garden Glenn Mills Wilmington is now top of our list. look forward to staying there again-real soon--also since this great experience at this Wyndham garden we will continue to use Wyndam gardens in our furture travels. Jeff F.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our property I wll make certain to pass along your accolades to all of my team especially Janice. I really appreciate you taking the time to review our facility and staff and I hope that you make it back soon to Glen Mills, PA! Please contact me directly on your next visit at (610) 358 1700 x2131 as I would like to personally thank you for your review and make your reservation for you.

Thank you again and we all hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Mills
#1 of 1 in Chadds Ford
Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
Residence Inn Philadelphia Glen Mills/Concordville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Chester

Been to Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington

Property: Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington
Address: 1110 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342-1060 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Concordville - Brandywine)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Glen Mills
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Glen Mills
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington 3*
The Newly Renovated Wyndham Garden Hotel is nestled in the heart of Glen Mills, PA only a short drive from Wilmington DE and Philadelphia PA. With over 3 million dollars in renovations in 2012/2013 our upscale hotel is truly the premier hotel in the Brandywine Valley. We offer 100% smoke free sleeping accommodations with microwaves and refrigerators in every room. 1 and 2 bedroom extended stay apartment suites with full kitchens as well as Whirlpool Suites, spacious King Suites and Queen Jr. Suites perfect for the business traveler. We offer free movie night on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday in our 200 seat theater style Auditorium. We hold a complimentary manager's reception each Wednesday. All newly furnished rooms have complimentary WIFI & 32 inch flat panel HDTVs and all suites have at least 2. Free local area shuttle service is available Monday through Friday from 8AM until 5PM. We feature a newly renovated and expanded fitness center and game room; outdoor seasonal pool, and free self service guest laundry. Located 5 miles from West Chester PA, Media PA & Kennett Square PA we are the perfect hub for a trip to our historic area. Enjoy our hot buffet breakfast breakfast daily with egg & omelet action station. Enjoy a cocktail or dinner in our recently renovated BW bistro located inside the hotel or relax in your room and let us serve you a fantastic room service dinner or dessert. Situated at the intersection of PA route 202 and US route 1 (Baltimore Pike); we are only 10 minutes from Interstate 95 and 25 minutes from the PA Turnpike (Downingtown Exit #312). Come see why everyone is talking about the Brandywine Valley Suites Hotel and make our home yours for a month or a day! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wyndham Garden Glen Mills Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Concordville - Brandywine