Staybridge Suites Wilmington - Brandywine Valley
US$116
Best Western Plus Concordville Hotel(Glen Mills)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$87
US$98
US$90
QualityInn
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$78
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$129
US$126
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbrandywine valleyfree laundry facilitiesbasketball courtsocial hourfully stocked kitchenlongwood gardengreat hotellong term stayfire pitseparate bedroomfree breakfasthighly recommend staying herehome away from homelarge tvthe hotel staffan extended stayevening reception
Reviewed 23 March 2010

I had been out of work for 9 months when I received an offer to come to Philly to work at the Boeing Co. I had stayed at many other Extended Stay type Hotels and call all around the area. I had a couple of friends that located In Chadds Ford, PA. I did a Google search of the area and found the Staybridge Suites. I called and had the pleasure of talking to Suzanne. We worked out a monthly rate and I have been very happy since I arrived 1/1/2010. Its a great location for shopping, restaurants, site seeing (Wineries) and a short drive to the Boeing facility.
I love the area as it much the area where I grew up. And the employee's here are the best at any place that I have ever stayed. Just to name a few of the GREAT ONE's of course we have Suzanne (Director of Sales & Marketing), Steve (General Manager), Ryan (Guest Services Manager), Matt (Chief Engineer), Monica (Director of Housekeeping), Front Desk Personnel: Jim, Amy, Laura, Marisa, Jessica, Sue, Amanda and Mee Mee (All have been very helpful, friendly and genuinely act as if they truly care about me - the guest). If I left anyone out, its because I simply have not meet them and will extend my apologies now.
The rooms are very clean, very well furnished with Stove Top Burners, Fridge, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Computer Desk, Wireless Internet, Flat Screen TV and DVD Player. Any problems, just call and they are right up to fix it.
And one of the best things I like about it here, is that in the past 3 months I have made many new friends. All because of the Sundowner Reception that they have 3 nights a week. Comes complete with a Salad Bar and Entree (Sometimes from one of the local restaurants). A great way to meet people and make new friends.
What do I like least about the Staybridge Suites of Wilmington / Brandywine Valley? Not a thing, its the GREATEST...!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2010

Overall, I was pleased with the location and ammenities of the hotel. It was very clean and they had good options for the gym and breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful with the exception of the one who checked me in. He was either having a bad day or simply didn not embrace customer service. Despite this, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2009

This was my first experience with Staybridge Suites- my client has a corporate rate and recommended it. I was very pleasantly surprised- the room was comfortable and the fact that it has a full kitchen is nice. Very nice bed- comfortable and cozy with 4 pillows to snuggle with. The breakfast is decent, and includes hot oatmeal as well as eggs, hash browns and breakfast meat each day. Alas- the eggs are powdered, but they also offer hard boiled eggs, as well as fresh fruit, yogurt and the typical bagels, sweet rolls, cold cereal, etc. The Sundowner receptions Tues, Wed and Thurs are a very nice touch- they include wine and beer as well as decent food- if you are a light eater like me you can easily make a dinner out of it. The workout room includes a few cardio machines as well as free weights and a stability ball- definitely a cut above your typical hotel fitness center. The Bridgemart where you can buy toiletries, snacks, frozen dinners, etc is very convenient- though the hotel is located right across from a huge shopping center. They also have a relationship with a local restaurant called Pace One restaurant, which delivers food and the quality is EXCELLENT.

I would definitely stay here again. It has everything I need and a very reasonable price. I honestly don't know what the reviewer from NYC was talking about, unless they are used to staying at the 4 Seasons or something- where you pay 3x the price and get NOTHING included. And this hotel is about 25 miles southwest of Philadelphia, and many large companies are located in the area, so this certainly qualifies as a "major metropolitan area."

I have also stayed at the Staybridge in Malvern, and the rooms are much larger there and located in separate buildings. The Sundowners there have minimal food and do not include alcoholic beverages- although you can purchase beer or wine at the Bridgemart, which you can't in Glen Mills. It's a toss up for me between Glen Mills and Malvern, they are equidistant from my client and each has advantages. Overall I'd probably give the edge to Glen Mills, though I do like the rooms in Malvern.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2009

We stayed in a hotel that is under 4*s after a long time. Slow check-in. Decor not tasteful, room kind of musty smelling. Convenient to attractions. Grocery store, pharmacy, shopping complex in walking distance. Bagels in buffet from frozen section in grocery store. Clumpy raisins with oatmeal.

And oh yes, the first hotel we've stayed in that does not provide housekeeping on weekends, unless you request it prior to 5PM the day before. We specifically made the request. We found that 1 out of the 2 beds was hastily made when we came back on Saturday evening, and that the garbage was not emptied. Not cheap at $150 a night, considering that this is not even a major metero area.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
5  Thank sb1099
Reviewed 9 September 2009

We booked through priceline and got this hotel. What a great surprise! Not only did we have a separate living area, we also had a sink outside of the bathroom and a kitchen! The hotel is immaculate! We would stay there again. Best part-buffet breakfast! The only downfall was a greedy covisitor who decided that she could dump all of the wonderful coffee cake at breakfast into a ziplock bag and leave none behind. Come on people! Definately not the hotel's fault!

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family