“great flounder”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marshall Road
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We visit every other month or so and have always enjoyed the service and meal. I highly recommend the Flounder Pescatore. Very good wine list as well.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant about 5 times. 3 of the 5 I have gotten the same waiter. As soon as he realizes that we are not going to order alcoholic beverages, is whole attitude towards us changes. Then it is like pulling teethe to get anything out of him. don't you just hate when you go to somewhere to eat and you have to beg to get them to wait on you. Once you receive the food it is great. it is just hard getting it.

1  Thank swimmer058
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Our meal was tasty and plentiful. I had the Lobster Fra Diavolo. Nice combination of shell fish, cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My friend and I had a very pleasant lunch here. Mondays are BYOB. We both had salads which were huge and fresh. She had seafood - I had chicken with roasted peppers and fresh mozzarella. Rene, our waiter, was extremely attentive. Nice relaxing lunch with a good friend over good food with good wine. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just went to Pescatore's for dinner The food was fabulous. I had the Eggplant Parmigiana and the other guests I was with had the seafood dishes which they raved about. It was not pasta with just one shrimp. The meals were plentiful and delicious. I noticed most people had carry out bags due to the quantity of food they were given. I would recommend for a good Italian dinner.
I had reservations and was seated almost immediately.