Motel 6 Gordonville
Best Western Plus Revere Inn & Suites(Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$111
US$77
Priceline
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$96
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$58
US$115
US$94
US$65
US$168
US$139
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
US$116
US$109
Travelocity
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$147
US$139
BestWestern.com
All reviewsaaa rateaccess codewater pressure was goodthe wi fiwaffle houseamerican music theatersight sound theatertwo double bedssmall refrigeratortanger outletslincoln highwaystrasburg railroaddutch wonderlandlancasterfilattractionslodging
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We stayed 2 nights here as a "home base" while we went all over Amish Country. The location is great. The rooms are super clean and well maintained. They are also very basic--no breakfast, no shampoo, basic towels (but clean), and basic bedding. The Internet was sluggish at best. However, we are comfortable here and will most likely choose this hotel again next year.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Last March, 12th, 13th and 14th, 2011 I went to Lancaster to see Engelbert in concert. I stayed here with my 1 dog and the room was in the back, quiet and extremely clean. I was pleasantly surprised as I had no reservation. The lady at the front desk was extremely nice and talkative. No problem with making a reservation for two more days. Very affordable place to stay, I recommend the back rooms (these are the dog friendly rooms) if you want more quiet. The back rooms face a neighborhood. I plan on staying here again in May 2012.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I recently stayed at the Motel 6. I chose this hotel as it is dog friendly,and I had my little dog with me The room was average, but very clean. The property appeared to be well maintained. The staff was pleasant. The only problem I had was with the "free wireless connect", which was sporadic at best, and showed a weak signal. I had some work to do, but couldn't do it because the signal faded in and out, and it kept disconnecting. If you have work to do over the internet. I recommend you stay elsewhere. Other than that, it was a clean motel with a good rear entrance for taking the dog out. The tv's appeared to be of the 19" variety. I would stay here again if they fixed their internet problem. When you advertise "free wireless internet" you should get it.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a dog, ask for lower level near the rear entrance.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2011

When we arrived we were told that I did not have a reservation there. I gave her my paperwork with my reservation, her response was o no not again. They did not have a room with a king bed witch is what we wanted, so we decided to find another hotel. The person at front desk was no help in helping us find a place.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank epinjw
Reviewed 6 December 2010

This Motel 6 was really clean and had nice duveys. It was close to the places were you can visit the Amish and do tours and so on. There was no breakfast, but that is Motel 6 standard. That was for me and my friend okay though. We grapped some food close to the Motel.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends