“Like staying with family”

Osceola Mill House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Gordonville B&B and Inns
baltimore
“Like staying with family”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Beautiful bed and breakfast. Stayed in the Rose room. It was cozy with a nice fireplace and private bathroom. My wife and I will definitely be making the trip back. The hosts are amazing, just like visiting family.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank nosedive01

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I recently spent a night at the Osceola Mill House B&B as part of a weekend trip, and it was absolutely wonderful! The house was beautiful and made our trip feel entirely authentic. Pat and Ron have found the ideal combination of friendliness and privacy. They are great people to talk to and are around to provide you with local history or entertaining stories, but they also make sure you have your space and privacy, which was important to us. When we arrived we were given recommendations about activities and restaurants in the area, which were all spot-on. Clean, warm, good food, and easy to find. We would absolutely recommend staying here any chance you get, as it is a great experience in a historic area of PA.

Room Tip: The Green Room had a bathroom across the hall, but we did not think twice about it. It's a beau...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed here overnight with my Aunt for a birthday party in the area. The room was so cubby and clean. We stayed on the top floor (we had a bathroom in the room). I felt like I was in a doll house (In a good way!) I absolutely loved the bed, I loved the bathroom and I loved the great room. The couple that lives here and runs the place is so awesome and kind. They were extremely friendly and down to earth and made fantastic food. The breakfast we had was wonderful and delicious! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a quiet, clean, home-like stay in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the very top floor and we had a bathroom in our room - The climb was long but it was to...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We booked our stay at the Osceola Mill 10 months in advance, as we were coming from the UK - and are so glad we did! The house is so pretty and the room we had was lovely (The Blue Room), with it's own en suite bathroom. On arrival, Pat and Ron were very welcoming and informative. The Mill is out of town, amongst Amish homes and farms, which was exactly what we had wanted. Breakfast was an experience, with so much lovely food, beautifully prepared! We loved the way all the guests sit down together at one huge table and chat away like old friends, (this doesn't happen much in the UK!). Pat & Ron tell you about what you are eating and about where all the ingredients come from, which is cool! We had an amazing time and visited some beautiful quilt shops owned by the Amish people, recommended by our hosts. Thank you for a lovely couple of nights! We would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone.

Jersey Shore, New Jersey
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We planned a visit to this very special B & B after our son and his girlfriend told us of their great experience. We were not disappointed. Our room was charming, beautifully decorated and comfortable as was the entire inn. There are handmade quilts galore! Breakfasts were delicious and Ron shared his extensive knowledge of the area and its history. Ron and Pat were most hospitable and warm. Such a pleasure to meet them. We will be back.

Room Tip: Blue Room would be my next choice. All rooms have individual character. the 2 third floor rooms are...
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My wife and I just returned from the Osceola Mill House Bed and Breakfast after I had planned a quick Columbus Day Weekend getaway that also doubled as our "babymoon." I have been coming to Amish Country since I was a young child, but this was, by far, my best trip to the area. Where we stayed is what made it so wonderful.

Ron and Pat are great hosts who greet you with a smile as they welcome you into their family. Each room has a very quaint decor that matches the warmth of the home. We stayed in the Rose Room which had extra special meaning to us as it was formerly the birthing room of the home. The amenities were great, and conversation with Ron and Pat was even greater. Of course, our review wouldn't be complete without us mentioning the breakfasts that are bar none, the best we've ever had at a B&B. Everything was great, right down to the dessert that came with breakfast!

Our trip was great and we will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Stay was wonderful. First B&B stay and they made me feel right at home. Would recommend to all. Breakfast was wonderful. Pat and Ron take care of every need. The rooms ams home are very clean and decorated beautifully. Will be returning.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gordonville
Harvest Drive Family Inn
After Eight Bed & Breakfast
After Eight Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 5 in Gordonville
Bird-In-Hand Village Inn & Suites

Been to Osceola Mill House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!