After Eight Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Gordonville(Gordonville)
View Hotel
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bporch roomdeluxe suiteamish countrylancaster areaback porchhome away from homeentire housethe main houseliving roomfirst floorvisiting lancastergreat place to stayrobertpuzzlescottagebnb
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2012

If you are looking for a B&B in Amish country, I recommend, AFter Eight. The property is very well maintained both on the interior and the exterior. Robert, the owner, is not only a character but a great host. Located on Rt 30 is an easy drive to all of the attractions.

Room Tip: Ask for the sunrise room
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I stayed at After Eight with my girlfriend for a couple of nights. Robert was the best host that you could ever ask for. The house warm and inviting. The food was nothing short of remarkable. I can not recommend enough that you visit Robert and After Eight. You will not only be impressed, but you will find yourself not wanting to leave. We will definitely return and recommend After Eight to anybody who will listen to us.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Private Corner Room and it was incredible. I would expect that all of the rooms are very nice and comfortable. My only suggestion would be to consider a room on the back side of the house, as there is a bit of truck traffic on the road out front.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JT_Kibbe
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We have stayed at After Eight Bed and Breakfast five times. When we come, we always meet people who have stayed at this wonderful place multiple times. Robert is an excellent host! He goes out of his way to make sure his guests are well-cared for and happy! We always enjoy our stay and make plans for our return visit.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back of the house are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reviewer2Castine_ME
Reviewed 15 October 2012

my family and I stayed a week great breakfast and service. Our son has a gluten allergy which means he cannot have any wheat products in his food but our host does not let this effect the quality of his food. Robert and after eight b and b is the best

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank tim42746
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I booked the After Eight B and B for some of my wedding guests this past weekend and they have nothing but glowing reviews! Thank you Robert for all of your help! You have been nothing short of wonderful in all of your communication and help.
Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends