After Eight Bed & Breakfast
Priceline
US$78
US$70
RodewayInn
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
US$102
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Hotels.com
US$98
US$72
US$151
US$139
Hotels.com
Amish Country Motel(Bird in Hand)
US$112
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$61
All reviewsporch roomdeluxe suiteamish countrylancaster areaback porchhome away from homeentire housethe main houseliving roomfirst floorvisiting lancastergreat place to stayrobertpuzzlescottagebnbparlor
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Robert is a phenomenal host that knows the area very well. The location is great.
The B&B is perfect and the food excellent

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billp009
Reviewed 16 February 2010

this was a much needed get away for me, the rooms were so clean and i felt right at home. My room was great, i slept so well that i did not wake up once through the night.
The Inn Keeper, Robert, was so helpful, he answered every question about the local history, plays, shopping golf, etc... I will be back and will be telling my friends, family, and my co-workers. Last but not least, the breakfast was amazing, i am not a cook, but i bought a cook book from him and will try to cook the way he did. It was great, im ready now to go back. Thanks Robert and staff

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank jonjon1962
Reviewed 22 September 2009

My wife and I stayed at After Eight B and B Sept.18th to the 20th and we had such a great time. The owner/inn keeper Robert is one of the nicest people you will ever know. My wife and I are very picky when it comes to staying at places and we have nothing negative to say about the B and B or Robert you will get alot of bang for your buck staying here. When it came to check out time my wife and I didn't want to leave but we will be back. Thanks again Robert!

Joe and Nancy Murphy
Philadelphia Pa.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank murphdog3894
Reviewed 28 July 2009

My husband and I stayed here for a visit to Amish PA. We really loved the rooms because they had an authentic antique feel with modern amenities. The breakfasts were amazing, especially the almond crusted french toast with fresh edible flowers decorating the plate. The staff is very friendly and professional. It is also convieniently located for sightseeing and antiquing.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank N0tApplicable
Reviewed 7 July 2009

We stayed at After Eight for one night over a holiday weekend. The host, Robert, is very warm and treated us like family. The house was charming and our room was decorated beautifully. Breakfast was amazing - cooked and served by Robert himself - beautifully displayed and absolutely scrumptious! We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple