“Good food, friendly staff, clean.”
Review of Billy K's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Billy K's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Great place to eat. They're menu has something for everyone. I liked the eggs benedict for breakfast and the facility was clean, including the bathroom. I was impressed when I left.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family and I decided to try Billy K's one evening after several locals recommended it. We ordered pizza and wings. They were amazing. Diffrent than anything else around. The wings were done perfect and the sauce was great...maybe even home made? The restaurant was very clean...dated looking. ..but who cares long as its clean. The staff was attentive without being overbearing and very friendly.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is one of those awesome family-oriented restaurants that are hard to find these days. They serve generous portions at a very budget-friendly price. Our family found them a couple months ago and we try to get out to them whenever we can! We love the staff, the variety on the menu, the daily specials, and that we almost always take food home with us! Billy and his family have certainly won our loyalty as customers.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Went to Billy K's for breakfast with our family Memorial Day. What a great breakfast. I had the pancakes which were the best I've had anywhere. My wife and sister in law had blueberry stuffed French toast which they absolute loved. This was our first visit but certainly not our last. The Service was quick, friendly and just perfect. We will definitely be back each time we come up to our house in big bass lake.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Great sit down style family restaurant. The thing I like about it the most is that you can get lunch at 7 o'clock in the morning!

1  Thank tigo1