“Great breakfast friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Country Deli

Country Deli
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Gradyville
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great breakfast friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

Love this place for breakfast and so do many others so it is best to go off peak (week days, early). I really appreciate that they always make my special request breakfast -potato scramble ( potatoes vegetables and cheese) since I don't eat eggs. Order the Russian pumpernickel bread. One small comment - would recommend putting milk on the table rather than packaged creamers

Visited October 2012

Wilmington, Delaware, United States
“I miss the quiet days before it got discovered!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

Locals used to come and hang out on weekends and enjoy the great food, visit and read the Sunday paper. Those days are long gone. The Country Deli got discovered. the food is very good and you wait in line now to get a table. The Wednesday Night Pasta Dinners are another BYOB choice.

Visited August 2012
Brookhaven, PA
“Comfortable Regular Lunch Haven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

Great place for breakfast and lunch. It is sometimes hard to find a parking spot it is so popular. Many regular groups meet here. Friendly service, good food, good value.

Visited July 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“Relaxing Lunch Spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

I hadn't been to the Country Deli since I was treated by a friend's family to breakfast after a sleepover when I was a kid. Recently a cousin treated me to lunch last week and I had such a nice time I took my hudband back for lunch a couple days later. We tried their hoagies, which I recommend. I'd say they're a cross between a soft-roll philly hoagie and a high quality diner style sandwich. Between the food and the relaxing summer breeze on the shaded proch, and the sweet little kitty walking around nearby, it made for good relaxation! We will be back!

• Visited June 2012
Media, Pennsylvania
“solid breakfast fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

been going there for years. always consistent. good portions without be over filling. besides the basics they have daily specials with a twist

Visited March 2012

Been to Country Deli? Share your experiences!