All reviews room was clean hershey park staff was friendly hollywood casino water pressure oatmeal would stay here again other hotels free breakfast stayed here for one night interstate refrigerator miles concert exit
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Easy check-in and check-out. Desk clerk was okay, not overly friendly. My key did not work, male staff tried my keys and went to finish what he was doing and said he would be back in 10 or 15 minutes. Used his key so I waited in my room. He returned and checked both keys to make sure they worked. Thankful and appreciative of his help as I just finished a 5-hour drive. The room was clean and fresh. The bed was comfortable, The breakfast was okay with pre-made egg patty, sausage link, cold cereal, juice, breads, coffee. Great price and quiet room.

Room tip: 1st floor if unable to climb stairs.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We checked in on a dark, rainy night in September. The place was well lit, warm and welcoming, and the man at the desk went out of his way to give us a room in a quiet spot. The room was clean and very comfortable. We'd never stayed at Days Inn before, but wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Room nice. Good value!Location: driving from Hershey at night a bit harrowing on dark windy road. But the hotel was easy to find. Nice Italian restaurant nearby. Not much else to say, just be aware that doors to rooms open directly outside if that's a problem for you.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Things started out bad when I asked about my Handicap Room and the clerk wanted to know the nature of my handicap. Are the desk attendants Med Students? Please read the American With Disabilities Act!! Room was small, smelly and not clean. I’ve never stayed anywhere that didn’t provide tissues in the room. I will highly recommend this particular Days Inn to those I don’t care for very much. Btw, I don’t need to see a generic I’m sorry that we didn’t meet your expectations message from the Manager. That will in no way appease my frustration about being asked about my handicap. If you have something better than the generic self-indulgent corporate apology I will listen.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Bathroom had a smell that did not go away. The TV turned on but did not work at all. The price was good but I guess you get what you pay for. I would probably recommend spending a few extra dollars and not have the smell

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple