“STAY HOME!! YOU WILL BE HAPPIER AND RICHER AND YOU WILL EAT BETTER!!!”
Review of Epic Buffet

Epic Buffet
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in Grantville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 January 2014

In the beginning of all these new casinos You could win a little money once in awhile and enjoy a good buffet. NOT ANY MORE! Hollywood Casino and the Epic Buffet has gone down hill just like the rest of them. They have raised the price and for the most part now serve slop. After loosing all your money at their terribly tight slots they now add insult to injury and feed you garbage if you are stupid enough to give them good money for low quality crap. Don't be lured in by the beauty of the place. Stay home and buy yourself a lobster tail to cook, you will eat like a king and save hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Going to these money sucking casinos and low quality casino buffets is not worth the misery!

2  Thank TheTruth77777

Reviewed 27 December 2013

My Daughter, Son-in-Law, and I had Christmas dinner at the Epic Buffet. They seemed to be extremely short-handed and our waitress seemed to be non-stop. The food was okay, but seemed to be more limited in the selections than in the past. This surprised me since they charged more! I will say that the waitress and cashier were both friendly and cordial. However, the quality of the Epic is definitely lower than I have seen in the past, while the prices are up.

1  Thank Larry R
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A little bit of many different foods and an entertainment spot afterwards (slots). Good food at a very reasonable price.

1  Thank ilovecomputergames
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The wife and I decided to try their buffet this evening because we always hear the advertisements and had never been there. The waitress was 110% on the ball and fantastic. However, I guess the best way to describe the food would be in the words of Al Czervik. "And tell the cook this is low grade dog food. I've had better food at the ballgame, you know? " The prime rib couldn't have been any drier. The seafood was extremely bland. The best thing there was the diet coke. Very disappointed! :(

1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Last time at this casino, we tried their fast food outlet and were very disappointed. We did have at least 1 decent meal at the buffet so we decided to try it for Sunday Brunch.
That is not going to happen again!!
Had a piece of their beef roast and besides being a little too rare for me, it had an off taste so I only had 1 bite. After getting more food, of which their selection was limited for the price, I think a manager came over and said "the server noticed you did not eat the beef. We put a new one out if you would like to try it." I said thanks. As I was walking back to the buffet, another guest approached me and asked how I liked the beef and I said "NOT". He said his was foul tasting also. Does not seem like it should have even been put onto the line.

Small selection of meat, none of which was any good at all. Other sides were not very appealing so we left very hungry.
May not end up going back for a while unless we notice some serious changes.

1  Thank James N