Red Umbrella Bed and Breakfast
US$161
ComfortSuites
US$84
US$50
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
US$99
US$89
US$65
US$83
All reviewssteam showerbreakfast was deliciousperfect hostshollywood casinofantastic stayfelt like homemodern conveniencesentire house istwin bedsperfectly cooked baconhershey areaa great place to staygreat alternativehome away from hometimumbrellasanna
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

Tim and Ana run this amazing B&B and I couldn't be happier that my first experience with a B&B was at Red Umbrella.

My boyfriend "kidnapped" me on a whim and planned the entire stay on his own and I loved it.

We got the large room with the indoor tub and I highly recommend it.

They are the most attentive people and very thoughtful.
Ana recommended places for my boyfriend and I to go to and she is very sweet; trying to learn my name and my boyfriend's name. We're both from outside the States and our names aren't very common.

Best breakfast EVER!! And I highly recommend it to anyone trying to spend time away from it all and relax.

Great, clean rooms and great service.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 17 March 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at the Red Umbrella. We had a wonderful time. Upon arrival Anna and Tim welcomed us and made us feel right at home. Anna gave us a tour of the home and all I can say is BEAUTIFUL!! Everything about this bed and breakfast is absolutely georgeous!! We stayed in the large suite (I would recommend it if it is available). The bedroom was nicely decorated and the bathroom was FANTASTIC. There is a two person bubble tub and large steam shower. We could not have asked for a more wonderful way to spend our anniversary! We visited the town of Hershey and also enjoyed a night at the Hollywood Casino. When morning arrived we could smell the wonderful breakfast Anna and Tim were preparing for us, The food was DELICOUS. We felt like family, good food and great conversation. We are planning on many more trips to this lovely bed and breakfast!!

Room Tip: Ask for the large suite if it is available.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2012

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Red Umbrella B & B in mid-September while on a family history research trip to Dauphin and Lancaster counties. The location in Grantville fit our needs perfectly and the Red Umbrella was not only a wonderful place to stay but Anna made us feel so welcome. She's a great hostess! And her breakfasts were a very special treat each day. While I was out doing my family history research solo at times, my wife found both the Hershey area and the nearby Casino to her liking as well. We would highly recommend the Red Umbrella to anyone visiting that area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Arlo-Iowa
Reviewed 30 September 2012

When my daughter and I got away for a birthday weekend to Hershey, I booked this bed and breakfast thinking it would be fun to try. When we arrived that night, my daughter squealed "it's so cute! It's perfect!" From the well-lit and pretty walk to the front porch to the beautifully appointed and warm rooms, we had a great first impression. When Anna greeted us warmly to show us our room, which had a birthday sign on the door, and then suggested a wonderful Italian restaurant down the street, we knew we'd made the right decision.

Our room, like the rest of the inn, was cozy, clean, and well appointed, with a large bathroom. Our breakfast was delicious, with fresh fruit served with a sprig of mint, French toast, and homemade banana syrup, and bacon. We enjoyed talking with both Anna and Tim, and couldn't have asked for more gracious, welcoming and warm hosts. I can't recommend this place enough - so very happy we found it. We'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Aabuck
Reviewed 28 September 2012

The Red Umbrella B&B is so great. The owners are incredibly nice, from the very first phone call to the conversation at breakfast. I stayed there on my wedding weekend, and Anna allowed my bridesmaids to come to my room to get ready before the wedding. We had some strong rain an hour before the ceremony, so thank goodness for the beautiful home Anna and Tim have set up, we got some fabulous pictures! The bathroom in the largest room is fantastic! A huge whirlpool tub that my kids loved as much as I did, and a steam shower large enough for two, with music and light controls. And breakfast...oh. my... sooo delicious! Really, I'd like to just have Anna and Tim make me breakfast every day.. LOL. And it's close to the highway, easy to find, and close to some great restaurants and attractions, like HersheyPark and Hollywood Casino. If you're looking for an awesome place to stay, this is it!

Room Tip: Ask for the largest room if it's available. You can't beat that bathroom!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family