All reviews steam shower wonderful hosts hollywood casino fantastic stay entire house is twin beds delicious homemade breakfast perfectly cooked bacon hershey area a great place to stay tim umbrellas anna baconator
Reviewed 18 January 2011

We stayed a night in this B&B after being with extended family in the area, and could not have asked for a better experience, exceeding our expectations in every area! The rooms were charming and clean, the grounds beautiful, the food delicious, the value exceptional, and most importantly the hospitality of the innkeeping staff (Tim, Anna, Marissa, Ben, and Ray) was outstanding! We will recommend this place to our friends who need a place to stay in the Hershey area and look forward to coming back in the summer!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Got together with some friends for New Years Eve. We came up from Virginia, heard about the bed and breakfast through a friend in the area. There were six of us and we rented out the whole house for the evening. We had a GREAT time! We were served an amazing hot breakfast in the morning. Each room has unique features but all very cozy and everyone of us got a great night's sleep!! I HIGHLY recommend checking this hidden gem out! I know we will definitely be making another trip up soon!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Everything was Perfect!!! from the room to the Kohler computer controled shower to the Breakfast to the Location... just perfect... and Anna, the owner makes sure it is so... we stayed at the Red Umbrella for two nights in late December... loved every minute, very close to Hersery... Shopping, Resturants... and Attractions... we could have not picked a better place to stay... highlight of my trip!!

Thank You Anna!

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2011

We really loved the Red Umbrella. The innkeeper was so friendly I thought I knew her my whole life. Rooms are immaculate! We will definitely be back. So close to Hershey Park we are planning a trip this summer.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2011

This Bed & Breakfast was the BEST! I have never felt more at home before yesterday. The Service was EXCELLENT! The Breakfast WAS AWESOME! I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone! EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business