“Good food - Bad service”
Review of Mountain View

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mountain View
Reserve with OpenTable
Mountain View is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Grantville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-81, Exit 80
WILLIAMSPORT
“Good food - Bad service”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The food was not bad, but the service was slow. The staff was covering to many tables. Getting a refill on a drink was impossible. Not worth waiting for.

• Visited May 2013

Harrisburg, PA
“Worst service - EVER”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Occasion: My daughter's birthday party.
When: Saturday, 13 Apr 2013.
Our reservation was for 24 people at 5:30 (when the place opens).
We were seated promptly - 4 tables with 6 people each - and given menus.

The place was not crowded at this time - most of the customers came later.

Our server - TJ - took drink orders. It was over an hour until I got my water.

It was after 7 PM until our food orders were taken and close to 8:30 until we actually got any food. One of our tables didn't get their food for another hour after that.

We got an abbreviated menu because of the size of our group - to help the kitchen in getting the orders out. It didn't help. Also, I had looked at the menu online prior to that night and what I had planned to order wasn't on our shortened menu.

I got the Maryland Crab cakes. They came with choice of potato (mashed) and mushy vegetables du jour. My meal was OK - not great, but not bad.

We noticed that other tables of people that came in after us and had different waiters were served promptly - HOURS before us.

• Visited April 2013
Shillington, Pennsylvania
“Best philly cheesesteak EVER!!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This was defintely the BEST Philly Cheesesteak I ever had. Reasonably priced, Great service,Friendly staff.

• Visited July 2012
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, United States
“Fun, good service, ok food”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Food served warm. Couldn't, get a drink, waiter friendly but where did he go? Dessert desgusting

Visited July 2012
Annville, Pennsylvania
“Entertaining and Fabulous food!”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We had a girls night out at this fun, race track-side dining. We were able to bet on the horses while we ate a five-star meal. We watched from our table through the large glass windows overlooking the race track.
I thought that the menu was going to be much more fine dining style based on the room decor (It is some room!) but I was please to order more from a more upscale-casual fare menu. I had the steak and let me tell you it was divine! Cooked exactly the way I like it! Yummy!

• Visited February 2011