“Fun evening”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-81, Exit 80
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband and I decided to spend a night in Grantville, Pa and go to the horse races at Hollywood Casino. We had dinner reservations at the Mountain View Restaurant. The food was good and the service was great. It was a fun evening relaxing with dinner and watching the horse races. We are planning our next trip

1  Thank pat d

Reviewed 8 May 2013

The food was not bad, but the service was slow. The staff was covering to many tables. Getting a refill on a drink was impossible. Not worth waiting for.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Occasion: My daughter's birthday party.
When: Saturday, 13 Apr 2013.
Our reservation was for 24 people at 5:30 (when the place opens).
We were seated promptly - 4 tables with 6 people each - and given menus.

The place was not crowded at this time - most of the customers came later.

Our server - TJ - took drink orders. It was over an hour until I got my water.

It was after 7 PM until our food orders were taken and close to 8:30 until we actually got any food. One of our tables didn't get their food for another hour after that.

We got an abbreviated menu because of the size of our group - to help the kitchen in getting the orders out. It didn't help. Also, I had looked at the menu online prior to that night and what I had planned to order wasn't on our shortened menu.

I got the Maryland Crab cakes. They came with choice of potato (mashed) and mushy vegetables du jour. My meal was OK - not great, but not bad.

We noticed that other tables of people that came in after us and had different waiters were served promptly - HOURS before us.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

This was defintely the BEST Philly Cheesesteak I ever had. Reasonably priced, Great service,Friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Food served warm. Couldn't, get a drink, waiter friendly but where did he go? Dessert desgusting