“Great evening all around”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mountain View

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mountain View
Reserve with OpenTable
Mountain View is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 14 Restaurants in Grantville
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-81, Exit 80
Harrisburg, PA
“Great evening all around”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Requested and received a window seat for family (2 teenagers). Hostess and server were really great and attentive. We all had the prime rib special which was awesome, if on the menu again, get it. Must admit, at first I ordered the NY strip but returned it due to toughness (then I went with the prime) We all had a blast being at the track, betting and eating. At no time did we feel pressure to hurry or calm down. This is a great place to enjoy something fun and different to do with family or friends. Like that kids can enjoy it too - gambling or not - its just fun to be around horses.

Cant say enough about servers - very top notch.

• Visited October 2013

Pipersville, Pennsylvania
“Fun evening”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband and I decided to spend a night in Grantville, Pa and go to the horse races at Hollywood Casino. We had dinner reservations at the Mountain View Restaurant. The food was good and the service was great. It was a fun evening relaxing with dinner and watching the horse races. We are planning our next trip

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank pat d
WILLIAMSPORT
“Good food - Bad service”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The food was not bad, but the service was slow. The staff was covering to many tables. Getting a refill on a drink was impossible. Not worth waiting for.

• Visited May 2013
Harrisburg, PA
“Worst service - EVER”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Occasion: My daughter's birthday party.
When: Saturday, 13 Apr 2013.
Our reservation was for 24 people at 5:30 (when the place opens).
We were seated promptly - 4 tables with 6 people each - and given menus.

The place was not crowded at this time - most of the customers came later.

Our server - TJ - took drink orders. It was over an hour until I got my water.

It was after 7 PM until our food orders were taken and close to 8:30 until we actually got any food. One of our tables didn't get their food for another hour after that.

We got an abbreviated menu because of the size of our group - to help the kitchen in getting the orders out. It didn't help. Also, I had looked at the menu online prior to that night and what I had planned to order wasn't on our shortened menu.

I got the Maryland Crab cakes. They came with choice of potato (mashed) and mushy vegetables du jour. My meal was OK - not great, but not bad.

We noticed that other tables of people that came in after us and had different waiters were served promptly - HOURS before us.

• Visited April 2013
Shillington, Pennsylvania
“Best philly cheesesteak EVER!!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This was defintely the BEST Philly Cheesesteak I ever had. Reasonably priced, Great service,Friendly staff.

• Visited July 2012