“Everyone enjoyed”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Augusta, Georgia
“Everyone enjoyed”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Chicken marsala, trio, sandwiches, all were good. My husband is still talking about his exceptional tuna sandwich. The setting is pretty. Its an 1800's barn redone beautifully. Close to Hershey Park. Also next to Mainstay Suites if you want to make a weekend of it. Appeared to have reasonable prices, probably $15.00 entree average. Pizza, salads, and sandwiches cheaper. Good family place or romantic dinner.

• Visited June 2014

Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
“This is anything but authentic.”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The garlic bread was sliced up hogie rolls with garlic salt. The Caesar salad was a small plate of lettuce with a plastic container of creamy Italian dressing. The Chicken Francese was nothing but overpowering lemon and that was all you could taste. It was awful. The mushrooms were from a can. There was no salting of any of the food. The chicken was over cooked and tasteless except for the lemon soup that it was swimming in. The pasta sauces on the other dishes tasted like they opened a can of crushed tomatoes and poured it over the plate. The waitress was nice enough to take my meal off the bill even when I did not ask her to, but copped a real attitude when she asked why I was not taking it home and I told her how it tasted. She went back to the cook and told him I did not like it and why, and he began yelling from the kitchen. It was late and we were tired and not going to complain even though the meal upset my stomach so much. We just wanted to leave. We had four different dishes at our table and their Tortellini Alfredo was quite good, but the eggplant was slimy and not seasoned. If we are back in this area, we will not be stopping here again. It might taste authentic if you have never eaten real Italian food anywhere else, but we have and this is not.

• Visited May 2014
Warwick, New York
“Pizza is better”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Have had Pizza before and it was very good. Had a meal with chicken and it was OK but not great. Great local place with local flavor. Can get noisy but it's in the country. Prices are reasonable

• Visited May 2014
Englewood, Florida
“Enjoyed it!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Love BYOB places as long as you know ahead of time. Also found a coupon online. And the food and service were great! If you're in the area, it's a win!

• Visited April 2014
Jersey Shore
“Great Homemade Italian Food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Fabios is awesome! Love their red sauce and great meatballs. Salads are big and tasty. Garlic bread is yummy. I've had the bruschetta and it was so good. I wish Fabios was in my hometown. I'm looking forward to my next visit to Grantville. I will definitely be stopping here again.

Visited March 2014