“Once again nice place”

Winner's Circle Saloon
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Grantville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: “More than just a restaurant.” The area's original and only country nightspot features live country bands Wednesday through Saturday evenings (cover charges apply) and country line dancing Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. The Winner's Circle Saloon serves southwestern specialties including award winning chili, and Buffalo Bob's famous jumbo hot wings for lunch and dinner daily.
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a family trip for two days at the end of December 2013. My wife and I enjoyed some "quiet" time at the bar. Food and drinks were good and bartender (forgot his name) was very friendly and accommodating.

DonnaC604, General Manager at Winner's Circle Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for visiting our establishment and taking time to comment. I am glad you enjoyed the R&R at the bar and found the service and food to be pleasing. Please keep us in mind in the future, as a getaway location. Sincerely.

There are newer reviews for Winner's Circle Saloon

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Nice bar to go to while staying in the hotel. The mixed drinks were great. The bartenders were awesome and on top of keeping our drinks filled.

matt_F_and_B, Manager at Winner's Circle Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Melissa G:

Thanks for the "awesome" review of the Winner's Circle Saloon. I am very appreciative of you staying with us and frequenting our lounge as well as taking the time to complete a review. All of our team works very hard to exceed expectations. I will make sure that they see your review. I know that they will appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great specials and good food. Nice atmosphere with live bands. Staff was friendly and helpful. Prices are very good.

1  Thank Robert T H
matt_F_and_B, General Manager at Winner's Circle Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Robert T H:

Thank you for taking the time to comment regarding your experience at the Winner's Circle Saloon. I appreciate your positive comments about the food and staff. They work hard to ensure that every guest has a great experience. I am glad you found the staff friendly and helpful. Please come back to see us in the future and thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Good food, cold beer, great entertainment. Went in early for lunch and drinks. Live band on Saturday night and the place was packed, it didn't take long to get served through, and the bartenders were great. Including the new guy when we went in for lunch on Saturday.

matt_F_and_B, General Manager at Winner's Circle Saloon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Mike n Ginny V:

Thank you for taking the time to comment concerning your experience at the Winner's Circle Saloon. I am pleased that we achieved our goal to provide great food and service. We appreciate your continued patronage and we are glad that you had a good time and enjoyed the live entertainment Hired Guns. The will be back in December.

Sincerely

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Had a great time the other night...for as busy as the place is..the " bouncers" seem to be to busy texting on their phones...pay attention ..lol

Dear dmichael7:

Thanks for commenting about your experience at the Winner's Circle Saloon Saturday. It was quite a busy night with Hired Guns. Thank you for your patronage and I am glad you had a good time. I was there as well, staying pretty busy throughout; however, I didn't see the bouncers texting. Thanks for the information I will review it with them this week to ensure they are paying more attention to our valued guests.