“We like this hotel!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Greencastle
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We have always enjoyed every stay we have had at this hotel. It may not be luxurious, but it certainly is comfortable, comfortable, comfortable. There's very good value with this hotel stay.
The staff has always been friendly.

Room Tip: Request a room on the cornfield side of the building. Call me crazy, but I enjoy the sight of moonl...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 September 2013

This was only a one stay on the road, but we were very impressed with this Comfort Inn. The room and bathroom were immaculate and well dressed. Microwave, fridge, coffee make, and new TV. Very impressive.
We had to take two double beds, the Queens were taken, but no big deal.
One thing I wish all hotels would do is to have plugs for laptops, camera, etc. The only available plug was next to the bed, not near the desk. Many, many places we have stayed have the same problem, unless they are newly built or renovated.
Breakfast was excellent with a friendly staff person keeping all items filled and hot.
Very nice lobby, and the young lady at check in - forget her name - was excellent. There were not many rooms left when we got there at 7:00 PM,. so it must be a popular spot.
Nice Italian restaurant right next door - very handy.

Room Tip: Highway construction on the exit ramp to the hotel. A bit messy to get into. No big deal.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Last year, my husband, 5th month old baby, and I were relocating to Greencastle for my new job. We bought a house and had to wait a month to settle. The Comfort Inn was our home for the month of September 2012. Don (the GM) and the staff were always so nice. The manager was especially kind in accommodating our need to stay for a month. We were able to pay a discounted rate and keep the same room for our entire stay. Plus, it was nice to have Brother's Pizza next door for my husband and daughter to go for breakfast :)

Room Tip: We were on the third floor and it was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I stayed at this hotel as I was visiting two civil war sites and it was central. The property is older but well kept. The location is in the middle of nowhere. The staff were less than friendly. The wifi was strong, hot breakfast was adequate and the coffee was always on along with a fruit bowl. I selected this property as I got a great deal on a booking site. The property is connected to a 24 Hour Fitness facility. What they do not tell you is that hotel guests have very limited hours to use the gym, 12 -4 pm on the weekend. I try to select a hotel with a gym but the limited hours meant no morning work out. I wish I was aware of this before booking.

Room Tip: Try to get a king bed.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank John J
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We selected this hotel at the last minute because of the price, just needed a place to stay for the night. Check in was quick and help was very friendly. Our room had 2 double beds a refrigerator and microwave. Room had a musty smell to it and the air conditioner was loud when it would turn on and off throughout the night. Hotel is attached to a pizza restaurant and a gym with two beach volleyball courts. The free hot breakfast was a surprise, very good. It had pre mixed eggs but there was also eggs to cook, a waffle maker to make waffles along with cereal, yogurt, fruit and danishes that were very tasty.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bill44_13
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Loved the view of the corn field from the room window. Great customer service and has adjacent pizza place next store. Ask for coupon at front desk. Room kind of worn and outdated. Our room did not even have room number on door. I guess it had fallen off and not been replaced.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
PA106, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

So glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Comfort Inn. We apologize for the number not being on the outside of the door. We are making improvements everyday to better accommodate our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Thoughts,

Cassie Rank

Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

The staff is very nice & the room is clean. We were within 5 hours or so of our house. Found this in AAA book. Stopped & was pleased. There is even a nice patio for my husband to smoke that is away from people that might be offended by smoke.

• Stayed: July 2013
PA106, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will be glad to share your experience with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Thoughts,
Cassie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greencastle
Super 8 Greencastle
Super 8 Greencastle
#2 of 4 in Greencastle
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hagerstown
Hampton Inn Hagerstown - I-81
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hagerstown
Quality Inn & Suites Hagerstown
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chambersburg

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!