All reviews outdoor pool front desk sports bar cookies early check room was clean the breakfast area breakfast was excellent nice hotel pleasant stay complimentary breakfast would highly recommend this hotel a great place to stay up to date business trip restaurants and shopping greensburg area
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Always love hampton inn over any hotels and I've stayed with many. Great coffee all day,great service, clean,never had a problem , I travel alot for business and always diapointed when a hampton inn is not available.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights at Hampton Inn Greensburg because I was in town for a wedding. I always have a good experience at Hilton hotels and this visit was no different. Attentive front desk staff and great hospitality! My room was very clean and the hot breakfast was delicious!

Another great experience at a Hilton hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

All staff we encountered were personable, polite, competent. Clean room and open areas. Breakfast selections were varied including cut fresh fruit, non sugary cereal with assortment of toppings. Room good size, well appointed, bed comfortable. Only complaint is noise of air conditioner fan. Located off interstate or highway so no road noise. First Hampton experience set a high mark.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I was greeted very nicely by the front desk when I checked in. I was there early and my room, that I selected on the APP was not ready yet but the front desk staff quickly found another room near the original one so I could check in without any delays. The room was very clean and nice. The staff checked to see if everything was as expected, which it was. The hotel looked like it was brand new. The morning breakfast and staff was very nice as well. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Great staff and very nice hotel.

Room Tip: I would suggest you not book a room near the elevator because guests can be very loud in the hallways
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Over priced for the area. Food so so. Better choices in the area, no real value. No staff for breakfast, dirty tables, food gone, all at 8:30am. Even the coffee was so so. However the place was clean and easy to acess.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business