“Very Relaxing Atmosphere and Private”
Review of Szechuan Garden

Szechuan Garden
Ranked #15 of 183 Restaurants in Greensburg
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The food is good and the location is low key, and the service is very good. The atmosphere is great for a romantic evening or if you just want privacy. Very cozy setting with lots of parking.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you are looking for the best Chinese food in the area, this is it! They will customize anything on the menu. Pad Thai is excellent. Overall very consistently authentic and high quality. Friendly and helpful staff and great eat-in atmosphere. Definitely way above the other local choices. Really missed the numerous high-quality ethnic restaurants when we relocated here from a larger city, but we have been Peking Garden customers for 7 years and glad we found them!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

First off let me say I have worked in many upscale food establishments. I have taught classes for food safe handling. When I walk into a restaurant for the first time I am extremely critical. The atmosphere was nice and appeared clean. The staff was friendly and the service was good. The food was great. It is not fast food. I did not get the impression this entree was pre-made sitting in the back waiting to be dished up. Our meal was hot, delicious and presentation was very nice. My husband and I have almost become once a week visitors. After trying the Chinese Strip-Steak,we have decided to try a different House Specialties each time we visit. Kudos to Szechuan Gardens for getting us to try new dishes!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

My sister and I come to this restaurant for special times (accomplishments etc...) It has a nice menu and is a fancier Chinese restaurant in my opinion. The atmosphere is nice and the food is good! I would suggest this place!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This restaurant is tucked away in the corner of a strip mall. Food was of a quality that I would not have expected in this part of Pennsylvania, just excellent. I always know I will be getting good Chinese food when a pot of tea appears on the table unsolicited. Service quick and attentive and clearly the locals appreciate the quality of the cuisine if the number of take out orders while I was there (on a Monday night) is any guide.