“Brand New, Will Stay Again”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensburg
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Greensburg
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Wasn't very hard to find, it is right off of US 30 at the west end of the by-pass. Shopping nearby. Restaurants nearby. My Mom and I stayed 2 nights and we had a very nice stay. Breakfast was good and the beds were comfortable. The pool and fitness room looked very nice. When we are in the area again, we will stay there.

1  Thank Dave H
Tiffany S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greensburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2014

Dear Valued Guest:

We really appreciate you allowing our Holiday Inn to accommodate you during your stay in Greensburg. We value your opinion and look forward to you returning to visit in the near future!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed here for a business trip. The hotel is brand new so everything is very clean! The bed was very comfortable. There were a couple problems with my room, but I think it was only due to never being used. The A/C wasn't working properly, but with one call I had two people in my room fixing it. They also brought various snacks and offered to upgrade me instantly, but since the problem was easily fixed I decided to remain where I was. The staff was wonderful and the room was comfortable and as nice if not better than some high end hotels.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank burgher123

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate the time you took out of your busy schedule in order to give our property a wonderful review. Please allow us to accommodate you with more excellence service in the future!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Found this place on Tripadvisor, I wondered why it didn't have any reviews. Soon realized it was a brand new Holiday Inn Express. Of course, everything was practically perfect. Or family happened to be one of the first guests to have the pleasure to stay here. This stay was AWESOME!!!!!
It was very easy to find off of I-70. The Staff, even though it was their first day, was super friendly and very helpful. Our family loved the gorgeous interior design of the entrance, lobby, and breakfast area. We did not have the opportunity to use the indoor pool or fitness area, but both areas were very nicely set up. Speaking of the breakfast area, what didn't they have? There were the cinnamon rolls, but there was so much more. Cereal, milk, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, yogurt, bananas, oranges, apples, orange juice, apple juice, water, coffee, bagels, english muffins, bread, jams & jellies, and mini muffins.
Super comfortable Queen size beds and pillows (2 soft 2 firm). Shower/bathroom was great. I would recommend this place to anyone and would for sure stay here again. One of the best places we have stayed this year!

4  Thank sassy46176

Dear valued guest:

We value the fact you took the time to show appreciation on your accomadations with us! We always want our guest to have a sense of being as close to home as possible! Please visit again!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

New property, as in brand new.
Nice location, close to everything, but away from it.

Exceptional desk staff. Really nice property. You wont be sorry.

Food recomendation:
Down the block, small place Black Rok Ale house. Small menu, local place, but excellent food and great staff. Cheap.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Robert C

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to leave positive feedback on our Holiday Inn! We will continue to take pride in making sure we continue to market our property in mint condition along with excellent customer service.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Brand new! They just opened last week. As expected, the hotel was very clean. The staff was super friendly. The compliment tray breakfast was better than usual, including warm cinnamon role and fresh made pancakes for the kids. The beds were super comfortable & the shower was heavenly. We paid $116 (plus tax) with our AAA discount. would definitely recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Deanna Gasparot... K

Dear Valued Guest:

We are delighted to have you at Holiday Inn & Suites! We will strive to make sure we provide excellent customer service and quality to our guest! Please come again!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

OK, here's the deal. I am hosting a class reunion down the road from this brand new hotel. The hotel has only been open less than a week of me writing this. But I want people to know about it and the great service I have had to date. I will write another review once I stay at the hotel. Because I was not getting satisfactory service from the closest hotel located near my class reunion venue, I decided to call the management of a hotel under construction just a quarter mile down from the other hotel that wasn't returning calls or valuing my business. I first dealt with Doreen out of another office and she was wonderful. She not only returned my calls, but was enthusiastic about doing business with me. The other hotel, made me feel like I was inconveniencing them. With Doreen, every detailed was arranged and her word was good on everything. A few days before they opened, I was given a tour by the General Manager from that location, I think her name was Ashley (forgive me if I wrong). She was soooo sweet and enthusiastic. Beautiful brand new hotel. Can't wait for my guests to experience the hotel when our class stays there the weekend of July 25-26. We have travelers from as far away as Texas and Arizona staying here. Furthermore, this location even has a van to take us back and forth from the venue. Based on my experienced to date, I would rate them as exceptional. I will provide another review after our actual stay. Thanks again ladies for making this a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: I rated the sleep quality as excellent based on the feel of the mattress haven't actually slept...