The rooms where a good size and clean.
The breakfast was great for being included.
Only drawback was I asked when booking if they had a business center.
They said yes but didn't tell it was down. Had to leave hotel early to print one document at Staples. Staff did apologise and offered their printer but had lines through it. Overall a good hotel with friendly staff, would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the Laurel Highland, Ramada Hotel and Conference Center is the premier hotel in Greensburg and is convenient to Idlewild Park & Soak Zone, Westmoreland Mall, Seven Springs Ski Resort, St. Vincent College, Seton Hill University and the Palace Theatre. Our hotel features comfortable rooms, superb meeting facilities, indoor heated pool and on-site dining at the Vista Plateau Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Greensburg Hotel Greensburg
- 4 Points By Sheraton Greensburg
- Sheraton Greensburg
- Four Points Greensburg
- Greensburg Four Points
- Greensburg Sheraton