“Great Option for an Outlet Shopping Trip”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Grove City
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“Great Option for an Outlet Shopping Trip”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Firstly, the staff we encountered were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and bright as we're the common areas. The continental breakfast was constantly stocked up with great choices, certainly not just a muffin and coffee.
Very well located for a trip to hit the outlet mall.
Highly recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ended up staying here after the transmission of our rental truck blew out on a road trip from Florida to Canada. The staff was really great and considerate of our situation and helped us out. The hotel was clean, and smelled fantastic in the lobby. The room was nice, clean and average. Really no complaints at all, minus the very odd stain on the chair by the window. We did find the price to be a bit steep for the type of hotel that it is, and where it's located.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
North Carolina
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 9 nights and we were very pleased. We chose the hotel because it was just a few miles from the convention that we were attending and it is directly across the street from the Grove City Premium Outlet Center, which we always enjoy stopping at. The room was comfortable and clean, the room cleaning staff were very nice, continental breakfast included - standard fare and, yes, it was busy. Many good restaurants within 1 block of the hotel. We would definitely return here.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I was at the hotel for the weekend to visit my son. Bobbie at the front desk was great.First room had hair on the bed (not mine). But Bobbie gave me another room that was great. Breakfast was good, and the location of the hotel was also great. If come back to the area I will try to stay here. Thanks again Bobbie for your help.

• Stayed September 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have to say that I am blown away by the concern and professionalism of this hotel. I was traveling in Ohio and PA for business and came across this hotel. The service was excellent, the morning buffet was adequate, though very busy, the indoor pool was nice. The room though smelled like wet dog. I have dogs, so it didn't bother me that much, but then they had no NFL network for the Thursday night game and HBO wasn't working. The clerk was very apologetic and offered to change rooms, but I decided to catch the game at the Elephant and Castle pub across the street, so I didn't.the next morning I went to the window to open the blinds in my bare feet and stepped in a puddle near the AC. That really grossed me out. It had obviously been leaking for days. When I reported it on check out, the manager not only was most professional and sincerely apologetic, she also cut my rate in a third.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Harold P
Canada
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The hotel is conveniently located near Premium Outlets at Grove City. Slept there one night only, getting there late evening. Got rooms on 3rd floor - the place was quite busy even it was Wednesday. The rooms are cleaner than expected, beds are comfortable, fridge and microwave available. The breakfast was good - for a continental breakfast - and definitely convenient if you are there for the outlets.

The only issue we had - the noise coming from AC. We turned off ours - but still heard the one from neighbors (wondering how did they sleep)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
West Middlesex, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Customer service at this hotel is awful! I called and arranged a room block for a recent wedding, talked to the manager and everything went very smooth. She even offered to give the bride and groom an extra low rate for their hotel stay! However, after that things went to a disaster! I called to specifically block two rooms for myself as part of the room block and realized I only recieved confirmation for one. When I called to get a new email confirmation sent they not only told me I never booked two rooms but also informed me that all the group rates I blocked off were taken! So they messed up by only giving me one room, and then offered kindly to charge me more than the group rate to get me it back. They told me no problem for a 4:00 check in for a few of the mens rooms, to ensure they were at the wedding by 4:30. Then when they called to confirm check in she told them sorry, there is no way to know when your rooms will be ready no matter what the circumstance is! You can't even imagine the stress that set off. Lastly, Our hot tub in the room we booked was not working, called the front desk and he asked what room we were in and gave instructions to try to get it running but still no luck! He told me to let them know in the morning and when I did she said you did not pay a high enough rate for a jacuzzi room so we put you in a room with a broken one!!! What?!?! Never again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

#4 of 4 in Grove City
Comfort Inn Mercer
Comfort Inn Mercer
#5 of 7 in Mercer

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!