“handicap room”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hamburg
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hamburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Sugar Loaf, New York
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed at the Microtel this past weekend for a family getaway. Our intentions were to enjoy a quiet relaxing vacation while visiting family. Unfortunately this is not what we got. We checked in with a reddish haired girl who said her name was Haley. She seems nice, but also seemed like she had no interest in being at work. We asked her a few questions about the surrounding area and she didn't know how to answer a single one. Luckily the gentlemen working desk after Haley was very helpful with answering our questions. After checking in and getting settled I went down our hall to get some ice...we were on second floor with is mostly smoking which I wouldn't normally be fine with but it didn't smell too bad. While walking down the hallway I saw Haley, the girl who checked us in RUNNING DOWN THE HALLWAY HALF DRESSED. I was DISGUSTED. I heard then had to witness her ALL OVER some guy and heading into the jacuzzi suite!!!!!!!!! The only reason that I am aware this is the jacuzzi suite is because my husband and I have stayed here before (with no problems might I add). The rest of our stay consisted of me running into the girl with a DIFFERENT guy and all over guys and sitting at the FRONT DESK with other workers OUT OF UNIFORM and NOT dressed appropriately. THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL. This isn't even the first time I have seen this. I have stayed here a few times in the past few weeks and I've seen her quite a few times!!! I am so disturbed. I really don't think I will be coming back to this *brothel*. My husband has witnessed her and another front desk worker attempting to pick up men at Pappy T's, the pub...and this most recent stay we didn't get enough sleep due to this classless worker making noise all night and being loud in the hallway. I'm so offended.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JOver555
Long Island,Ny
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hotel was ok for short stay, Appears to have had a flood in lobby area prior to our arrival. area closed off with plastic and fans blowing, Breakfast was ok for a quick bite on the way out. Rooms were clean, always a big plus. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. mattresses could use some replacing, kept rolling into the middle of the bed. For the price would definitely stay in again.
No fridge or microwaves in rooms. Microwave available in lobby.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamburg
Holiday Inn Express Reading
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Allentown-Fogelsville
Ramada Pottsville
Ramada Pottsville
#2 of 2 in Pottsville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Frackville (Pottsville)

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hamburg? Share your experiences!