“Clean and Efficient”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Mexico, New York, USA
“Clean and Efficient”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

No frills hotel, everything was clean, from the lobby to the room itself. The staff are polite and helpful. The location was ideal and breakfast is included with the cost of the room. Note: basic meal fare, no hot food offered.

Would recommend this hotel and will definitely put on my short list of acceptable lodging.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Callicoon, New York
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Have stayeed here a few times every time always pleased, with everything. We are staying here in a couple weeks. There centrally located to most everything. We are going down for the races to Williams Grove Speedway, Lincoln Speedway and Susquehanna Speedway. Looking forward to going to lower Pa.

Room Tip: We asked for a handicapped room and always pleased.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Super8HanoverMgmt, Manager at Super 8 Hanover, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Hello Tabitha B,
Thank you for your great review of our Super 8 in Hanover, PA. We especially love to hear from our valuable repeat guests so that we can learn when your stays have consistently exceeded expectations or if there are any areas that we could work on. We are happy that you were pleased with the ADA compliant room that you requested. We are looking forward to your stay with us again in a few weeks and we hope that you enjoy the races! Safe travels, take care.

Warmest Regards,
Super 8 Hanover
Greensburg
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I stay at a lot of hotels. I do road work so I move around a lot. I checked in Monday and after work Tuesday I told the front desk I need the room until Friday. She was happy to help and got me the room. I left the hotel Wednesday and came back Thursday night and my key did not work so I went to front desk and she told me I checked out Thursday but I did not. I worked all day and drove back 4 hours and wanted a shower and some sleep. But thy gave my room away and did not have any rooms. I had to find a hotel witch sucked because I payed for the room until Friday.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Hampton Inn Hanover
#2 of 27 in Gettysburg
No photo provided
Cross Keys Motor Inn
#1 of 1 in New Oxford

Been to Super 8 Hanover? Share your experiences!