“Great and Inexpensive Place to Stay”
Review of Super 8 Hanover

Super 8 Hanover
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I booked this hotel through Hotel.com. I was a little worried because I had never used that service before. Upon arrival I was greeted with a smile and given my room key. When I walked into my room there was a small problem so I went down to the front desk where the manager and the owner were working. I told them of my issue and they immediatly provided me with another room and said "you are the customer and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy." This immediatly made me feel at ease and my stay was very pleasent. The owner and staff are great people to work with and they did everything they could to see that my stay was comfortable.

The room is a basic hotel room, but it has fast and free WiFi. It also included a refridgerator and a safe. I will be coming back to this area next year and I will plan on staying here because the owner Pinakin and the manager Lindsey went out of their way to help me. Great job guys, keep up the great work!

Butch C.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed here with my family during a racing trip to Williams Grove and Lincoln Speedways. I found the front desk staff to be very friendly during check in, our room was very clean and crisply made up to my satisfaction. Though our stay was only 3 nights I was beyond satisfied and for the cost it easily makes this a must stay for anything in central Pa. This location is perfect for visiting Gettysburg for battlefields and it's even a reasonable distance from Hershey Park (less than 1hr).

Outstanding Value

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stay at Super 8 every time I need a hotel in Hanover. Last minute I didn't have electric and needed a place to stay, I called and the front desk receptionist, Lindsey, said they had one room available, a non- smoking Jacuzzi Suite. I have stayed in this room before so I was happy to hear at least they had a room and it's the best room they have available and the biggest room. The price of the room suites its benefits. It has a sofa, and a king size bed, and plenty of room. I felt like I was at home, as usual, when I stay here. The staff is great, Lindsey was memorable and by far the most helpful, I could ask her any of my questions and she was excellent at contacting and calling me when I upgraded and down-graded rooms those few days. She helped me with all my needs. The maids are also very helpful and anything you ask, they do their best to accommodate you and your needs. I moved the next evening to the smoking Jacuzzi suite upstairs, and it was the exact same. I am a smoker, but that room does not smell like smoke at all. Then after two days of enjoying the Jacuzzi suite, I knew I was staying at this hotel for many days so I down-graded to a King Size Bed Suite. I have the same flat screen TV, same size bed, my fridge and coffee maker. My bed, sheets, and pillows were all there waiting for me. I am very pleased with this hotel and I will always call Super 8 anytime I need a place to stay. I would recommend calling ahead 24 hours at least before you hope to stay, this hotel is almost always booked up... and usually down to the last few rooms. If you need to call the day of, sometimes you can snatch the last room up, the staff is great at getting a room for you and your needs. :) This hotel is so clean and furnished so well for the prices the rooms are valued at. Super 8 is the best in Hanover for its value, price, cleanliness, and rooms.

Room Tip: The non-smoking floor is on the first floor. Smoking rooms are on the second floor. Ice, drink an...
2  Thank Angelia M
Reviewed 14 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I originally booked a non smoking room with 2 queen size beds. Before I arrived at the hotel, I received a call from Lindsey asking if it was okay to upgrade my room, but it would be a smoking room and I accepted. Upon my arrival I was greeted by Lindsey and she informed me the carpet had been shampooed and had checked the room out herself. Upon entering the room, you could smell lingering smoke, but barely noticeable the huge Jacuzzi tub quickly took your mind off any imperfections. The room was very spacious and clean. At check out Lindsey was there again. She was so friendly and helpful, definitely an asset to the Super 8.

1  Thank buyer31884
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Hampton Inn Hanover
Candlewood Suites York
#16 of 26 in York
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gettysburg, PA
Hanover Hotel & Banquet Center

Been to Super 8 Hanover? Share your experiences!