“My Go To Place for a steak”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 132 Restaurants in Hanover
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My Wife and I visit Texas Roadhouse about twice a month. The servers are always pleasant and the food is fantastic. I'm always getting the New York Strip Steak and its cooked how I order it most of the time. The veggies are fresh and the drinks are very good. My only critical part of the Restaurant is that it gets noisy at times but that's what to expect from a place like this.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The food was too good, the drinks were too excellent, and the serving girls were just too cute for us to think about eating elsewhere. Besides, the location (next to two hotels) and the service were both excellent! We were able to walk from the hotel to the restaurant, and after a few of their margaritas, we were even able to walk back!
The steaks, the BBQ chicken, the salads, are all excellent. I don't think one would be too disappointed with whatever you would order.
The service was outstanding. The server for the first night was Sarah, and she went out of her way to make sure our special drinks were just the way we like them. The service was equally good the other nights from Rikki, Amanda, and the other girls. The line dancing was fun to watch, and the music fit the genre of the restaurant nicely.

The Texas Roadhouse can get crowded from 5 to 7 pm, so if you don't want to wait in line, I'd recommend eating at the bar. There are usually seats available there that you can go to without waiting.

If you happen to be in Hanover and close by, I would recommend trying the Texas Roadhouse.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Absolutely LOVE their ribs!! The meat literally (and I mean literally!) falls right off the bone when you attempt to pick them up to eat them. By far no ribs better anywhere IMHO. Does get a bit noisy at times, but that's to be expected in a sports-bar-type restaurant. Dinner rolls are amazing with the cinnamon butter---yum!---(think my hips are getting larger just thinking about them!!). Occasionally wait staff will not be very prompt, however, this is usually only when they are extremely busy. Husband loves their sweet potatoes with all the fixings (he says he feels like he gets a vegetable AND dessert all in one!!). Definitely do call ahead seating on a weekend night, as this is a popular place in town and they get tremendously busy. Expect to wait a short while even when using the call ahead seating though (maybe 15-20 minutes). This place is managed very well---all wait staff support each other and help each other out whenever they are able---nice to see that. Also love the music they play---good country music to dine to!! Probably my favorite restaurant in Hanover!

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This location is the best one I have been to. I love when they do the dancing in the aisle. It's like dinner and a show. The steaks melt in your mouth. But nothing is as good as their dinner rolls

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I was there twice. The steak was cooked perfectly both times. The staff was very friendly. On Fridays it is definitely a good idea to call ahead.