“Doing better”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #41 of 129 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
“Doing better”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

Seems this place is doin better with service since last visits. Glad, cause I like their breakfasts.

• Visited March 2013

Perryville, Maryland
“Good food. Good prices. Good service.”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

We used to live near Perkins and now we don't so its a treat to visit one. I had breakfast for dinner and it was tremendous as always. I love their pancakes more than any other. My husband had cod and said it was good and the kids had the chicken tenders as usual. the kids get a drink and a big cookie and were happy. Would go back again.

Visited February 2013
Windsor Mill, Maryland
“Nice Dinner Place”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Family of 6 had dinners with Perkins, we never did the business with before. But after checking other restaurants near which are very busy so we decided to try Perkins. Surprised to see a lot of senior citizens there, I assumed that the prices are very affordable. Majority of meals are home style types, just like mom would make at home. Foods were delicious but a bit salty, mostly in the mashed potatoes. (Manager, if you see this, cut down the salt please) Service was great. Looked over the menu, many foods looked good, many breakfast, lunch and dinner meals are serving anytime which I like the most.

• Visited October 2012
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
“Good Visit”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We arrived at 10:30 am on Tuesday 10/16/2012. My wife ordered potato pancakes from the breakfast menu and I ordered a Turkey dinner. Our meals were served in a reasonable amount of time and the food quality was good. Our server was friendly and efficient. This was our first visit to the Hanover location in quite some time and we were very satisfied. We dine out usually 2-3 times a week and will return to this Perkins. My wife and I both used the rest rooms and found them to be clean.

• Visited October 2012
“Horrible food!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

My family had decided we would do dinner at Perkins last night 10-8-12. To tell you the truth it was a waste of money. We have came to this location in Hanover plenty if times before and with each time it got worse and worse. The location in Gettysburg is wonderful!!!! The food is much better. Our food at the Hanover location was horrible. The toast was not even toasted and the food tasted like it was all pre-made frozen items. I ordered French toast with strawberry topping and whip cream and the amount they put on top of the French toast was not even enough to cover one piece and it was a order of 5! They forgot some if our food and gave us no syrup for the pancakes and no jellies for the non toasted toast. Many more things wrong. And overall just terrible. Will not be returning.

4 Thank Luvinthabeach