“VERY RUDE!!!!!!!!!”

Shultz's Delicatessen
Ranked #43 of 131 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Im a single mom of 2 and have food stamps... as i was driving by shultz's i seen by there electronic sign they accepted food stamps, So me and my kids decided to go in and buy a few things.. When i went in i asked the lady to make sure they did indeed except the f.s.card and she said yeah but was apprehensive and said but you know you cant buy 'hot' items and i was like ya i know that and then she said "well your not going to eat here are you?" ...... I said NO im not... but they have a whole area with seats designated for "eating there"....SOOOO why it was even a question for me and my kids i have no idea! I felt very hurt and down graded by the way me and my children were trated and especially @ the check out counter.... there was this young girl working and she was sooo rude.. she didnt even speak to us at all and had an attitude when i gave her the f.s. card to run for the bill... well when she ran the card it came back "lost translation".... BUT she threw the card @ at me and said it was DECLINED!! and i was like NO,.NO it was not... it is an error with your machine, so run it again !! and she did and it went threw!!!! Then she just gathered our bags up and threw them on the counter and dint even say sorry, bye, there ya go..anything! just sooo rude!! I was just shocked and disgusted by the way the viewed and treated me and my children! I work a full time job and am an assistant manager and try my best to take care of my family and just beacause i need a little help financially, i dont need to be put down or down graded or treated any differently than any one else! I will never go back!!

3  Thank Mandini1717
There are newer reviews for Shultz's Delicatessen

Reviewed 23 August 2012

The variety of food in here is incredible. It is all well prepared, well displayed and extremely fresh. Service is awesome!

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Nice place for lunch, step up to the counter and one of several ladies takes your order and slices everything fresh and makes your sandwich to order. Plus they don't skimp on the fixins. The lump crab meat patty was so full of crab, YUM!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I bought the largest size Cream of Crab Soup and it was amazing! It was filled with chunks of crab meat and just the right spicing.

The largest size was enugh for 4+ bowls and it was only $8.50. That's only $2.00 per bowl.

Plus, we friend them on Facebook and they have coupons and weekly giveaways of $20.00 to one person. Maybe I'll be next!!

Reviewed 31 July 2010

Absolutely the best deli in the area. Schultz's has the best chicken salad and ham salad I've ever eaten, and we always stop in to get some when visiting family in Hanover.

Been to Shultz's Delicatessen? Share your experiences!