“best ice cream”

Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Hanover
new oxford
“best ice cream”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Best ice cream im central pa ,only complant cant decide on only one flavor. Well worth the wait in line( because they are always full of people because its so good)

“Great price and taste”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Overall the best ice cream place in Hanover. A great selection. My only problem is I wish they would handle the allergens a little better and put them all in the same case there are just so many people with allergies now a days its better to be safe then sorry.

Manassas, Virginia
“Delish!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Stopped by for an afternoon treat. I had the butter pecan which was sweet & good and loaded with pecans. My husband had the sweet cream flavor which he loved, too. One scoop at $2.75 was an ample portion.

• Visited May 2014
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Homemade Awesome!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This Place is nothing but real. The funky flavors and how fresh it was blew my mind! I love the Milkshakes too!

• Visited March 2014
“My wife and kids love this place but my allergy kept me from trying this place”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Took my family to this place on Saturday my wife and kids love the ice cream they even came back on sunday to have it again my only problem was im allergic to coconut and booth flavours I wanted to try where next to coconut flavors in both freezers so to be safe I opted out of getting sick because the coconut was on top of the ice cream and if a lil flake ended up on my ice cream I'd be in the hospital! I'd only ask maybe you keep nuts and other irritants in just one freezer otherwise I have it on good authority the ice cream is good and at a great price and lots of it in a cone!!

Been to Half Pint Creamery? Share your experiences!