Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
US$260
US$231
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$124
US$199
US$165
Great 4.5/5
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$201
US$175
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
All reviewshershey parkroom was cleanhot tub was hottruck stopfront deskreading lightscinnamon rollskeurig coffee makergreat hotelexercise roomquiet locationovernight staybed and pillowsshort stayyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed here on 7/4/12: this is a relatively new hotel and is very well done. It appears the the owners had an eye for details and a vision of what a well done hotel should be like. The outside and inside design is pretty much a cut above most Holiday Inns that I have stayed at. My first and second choice hotels were full with not reservations and 12 hours on the road my wife suggested we stay there. Awesome choice beds were very comfortable rooms and hotel were spotless. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This will be my first choice moving forward when I am in the area and recommend you give it a try.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Greetings BABernier!

On behalf of our team at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we now set your standard on what to expect at Holiday Inn Express around the world!

Our team takes great pride in our hotel and I am glad it shows. Should you be back in the Hershey/Harrisburg area, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Safe travels,

Your friend Anthony

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel is really modern. The rooms are amazing. We had 2 kings. The sink is out side the bathroom. Which is great . 2 people can get ready faster!! It is the most modern design I have seen in a Holiday Inn express. Rooms were quiet. Breakfast was great. Internet was fast. Parking free. Perfect for a great nights rest!! The rooms are really high tech and cool. Loved the design! We were very Impressed! Every thing was perfect!

Room Tip: King suite is really nice!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Howdy Kersten H!

Thank you for writing such a nice review about the Holiday Inn Express Harrrisburg NE and letting the world know how great your stay was and how tech savvy our rooms are.

We take great pride in our hotel and I'm glad it shows. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our area and our hotel.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed 2 nights on business, the location was great proximity to the office. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable with a great walk in shower. The room was quiet no noise from hi ways or other disturbances. The breakfast was excellent compared to other hotels that I've stayed at. Only issue was the gym was small and limited. I would definite stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hi Cameron J

Thank you for writing such a nice review of our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE. We are glad you enjouyed your stay and I am delighted that our staff and our hotel anticipated your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Your friend

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here for one night while visiting Hershey Park. We were so happy that this hotel was very close to the park after a long day. The front desk staff was very helpful upon check-in. Our room was very clean and the breakfast selection was great in the morning. My only complaint was that because the hotel was very busy we did have to wait a little bit to get some of the breakfast items.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Good Day travel 05_10!

On behalf of the associates at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel and I'm glad it shows!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property very soon.

Your friend

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I booked the room on my smart phone app 10 minutes before arriving. The check-in was flawless, the front desk clerk was helpful (she spoke clearly and without mumbling the repetitive instructions given each guest), and the property looked amazingly fresh outside and in. They obviously have an excellent grounds maintenance crew and spare no expense maintaining a freshly painted look. I only wish there were a greater variety of restaurants nearby. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: I was at the far end of the hall on the first floor and it was quiet. I did not hear footsteps from the floor above nor did I hear folks walking in the hallway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Greeting DeebsReview!

Thanks DeebsReview, for telling the world how great your stay was at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE. We are glad it shows how much pride our staff takes in our property and how great your stay was.

Anthony :-)