Fairfield Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey
QualityInn
US$129
US$176
Courtyard
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$90
US$75
US$165
US$152
All reviewsstayed herestandard fairfieldsmall lobbyhershey parkno major complaintsyogurtfree breakfast was nicesheetz gas stationhard boiled eggsroom was cleanhershey bears gamehot tubdriving homethe hotel staff was friendlycorner roomwould stay againtwo queens
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here overnight before departing for Hersheypark. I had booked a room through Priceline and when requesting a room with 2 beds, the woman on the phone was quite nasty. Checking in the gentleman at the front desk did try to find us a room but couldn't. We brought in air mattresses and the room was quite large. Breakfast was very good, easy to fill up on lots of different items.

The hotel is 10+ miles from Hersheypark. I wouldn't have chosen this location had I known how far away. But Walmart is on the way back into town and helpful for some better priced t-shirts.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Fairfield H, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you sharing your experience with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.

You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps to avoid such problems in the future. Please contact me directly when you are ready to make your next reservation.

If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact me directly at the phone number listed below. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

CORINNE FLEMMING
Director of Sales
Fairfield Inn Harrisburg/Hershey
corinne.e.flemming@marriott.com

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We decided to go to Hershey for the long weekend. I wanted to book the Fairfield Inn closer to Hershey and booked this hotel by mistake. I am so happy that I did that mistake. It saved me money and we really enjoyed our stay. Two days before the trip I noticed the mistake and read the reviews and I was so worried. Don't worry! This hotel is really clean and quiet. I think the hotel was almost full, but it was so quiet that one day we slept until 10 am and missed the breakfast! Usually in hotels I wake up by sound of doors or house-keeping, but not here. The beds were comfortable enough and the bathroom was really clean.
The highlight of the stay was the staff. Super kind and helpful! They all had smile and greeted us every time we passed them. We watched one of the World Cup soccer games in the lobby and had a nice interaction with the staff.
Free breakfast was good and they tried really hard to full it continuously. They opened the meeting room, so there were enough sitting space during the breakfast.
The most interesting thing about this hotel is the available TV channels! Unbelievable! One afternoon we stayed in our room and watched two movies! I think they have more than 300 channels!

The internet was so slow (maybe because the hotel was full) and the hotel has just one small elevator which was slow. Other than that, it was a great stay. 7 minutes drive to downtown Harrisburg (check out the Capitol Building, incredible) and 15 minutes to Hershey's attraction.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

When planning to visit Hersheypark, there are many hotels in the Harrisburg-Hershey-Carlisle area to choose from. It may have something to do with Harrisburg being the state capital, but I digress. The Fairfield Inn was conveniently located, and had plenty of restaurants nearby. it is convenient to the PA Turnpike, and of course, Hersheypark. The room was clean. The staff was very friendly. The continental breakfast was fulfilling and delicious. I loved the warm water of the indoor swimming pool, and the hot tub. Yes, I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you're going to Hersheypark, or to the Harrisburg state capitol building to protest our state legislators, Fairfield Inn Harrisburg-Hershey is a great place to stay.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel was comfortable, clean and quiet -- despite the fact that there were young participants in a basketball tournament staying there. That scared me after having chaperoned such trips in the past. They can get noisy. :) It turned out to be a fine place to spend a night.

Breakfast in the morning was pretty good. Freshly made scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals, muffins and other breads. Only real complaint regarding that was that the breakfast area was packed. A second room was opened by the attendant, but sort of late for me.

Room Tip: There is a patio outside the pool area is in the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Fairfield H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your input and sorry for your disappointment. We strive to make each and every guest's stay a pleasure experience. We understand through the summer months our breakfast area does get busy. Please allow us to accommodate you in the future.

Sincerely, Barry Kidd, VP of hotels

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed for only one night but it was really wonderful. Very quiet, easy to get to from the PA Turnpike, incredibly friendly staff, and a very comfortable/clean room. Would absolutely stay there again the next time we are in the area!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family