Econo Lodge Harrisburg
  • Pool
US$105
US$154
US$139
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$148
US$132
US$108
US$199
US$165
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
US$78
BestWestern.com
US$201
US$175
Agoda.com
All reviewsbagelsroom was cleanoff the highwayjuice and coffeesleep innmicrowave and fridgegiant centershort staydesk clerkwaffle makerwould stay againcleanlinessstains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Lobby looked dirty, staff couldn't care less about your stay, found weird bugs in room. Sheets seemed okay, but the room was riddled with dust. I left my flip-flops on the entire time. Moreover, this particular location attracted a very young crowd, that were often loud at times.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I would not recommend this if you like clean, fresh rooms. The lobby and the hallways were not cooled and smelled dirty. I asked the attendant if the room was clean (we'd had a previous bad experience with an Econolodge in Savannah, GA) and, of course, he said "yes!!". So, we asked for a key so that we could examine the room before we committed. At first glance, it seemed the room was clean so, we chose to stay. Upon actually getting ourselves set, we found that the tile in the bath was clean but, there was absolute filth around the hinges on the shower door... We needed to use the electrical outlet behind the nightstand so, pulled it out to find that it had most likely never been cleaned back there. I checked the bedclothes carefully for signs of bedbugs... hopefully, there were none. We chose to skip the bath, sleep quickly and move on. Not recommended at all.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank golfsal
Chandra R, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations .We value your feedback and will make improvements to offer our guests better service in the future.

Jack

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Overall this was a decent lodge.Free continental breakfast included. Even though it's close to the highway, there was no noise heard from the speeding cars.Room was pretty decent. The staff members were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank elothas

Thanks for allowing us to serve you hope you stay with us on your next visit.

Jack

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We stayed here for one night. When we arrived the lobby looked disgusting, there is so much build up of who knows what on the walls. There were also weird bugs crawling on the walls. We had two rooms. One of the rooms had obvious cobwebs on the front of the dressers and the bathroom was disgusting. The room I stayed in, the bathroom was disgusting as well, there is so much build up in the tracks of the shower doors, the shower looked as if had not been cleaned, I actually stood on a towel to shower, the toilet smelled like a urinal, the walls in the room were disgusting as well. Also, as I was lying in bed I was very nervous about the sanitariness of the sheets, I look and the blanket had a brown/red dried substance all over it. I understand that not all hotels are "nice" but that does not mean they need to be dirty. You do get what you pay for here, I would never stay here again or recommend this to anyone. This place is disgusting, thankfully we were only there a night.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Nothing terribly outstanding but for the money and location, this does the job. Stayed here with family while passing through for the night. Clean room, great breakfast with outstanding service both at the front desk and at the breakfast bar. Easily stay there again if I needed a room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family