“We all scream for ice cream!”
Review of 3 B Ice Cream

3 B Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 11 Dessert in Harrisburg
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I've been going here since I was little, and it is still one of my favorite ice cream places to visit. My most recent trip was to their location in Dauphin (just past 225/Clark's Valley). A softball team was there, so we waited in line for a few minutes. This is the one location that I know carries my favorite - Almond Joy. Unfortunately, they were out that day. I asked the server about a peanut butter blast ice cream, and after she described it, I had to try it. It was definitely a good choice! There is not much seating, but we were able to pop open the tailgate and sit in the shade.

Reviewed 20 November 2011

This is a great family place with very good food. The decor is very basic and the food is great. I have there with my husband & we have done family dinners there a number of times.
a little high in price on some items but the taste of the food makes up for it.

Reviewed 29 August 2010

This little find was the best the whole trip! It was five minutes away from where we stayed but we would have not even found it if we had not looked at the online reviews. It seems to be a favorite spot for the locals.This little gem of an ice cream shoppe is actually a renovated house with outdoor porch and seating and is a great place to spend a quiet starry night with your family or friends. The ice cream is Turkey Hill and we love it! So many flavors to choose from and toppings galore. The portions here are generous too. It is a great way to end the day.

Reviewed 28 January 2009

yummy

Reviewed 6 August 2008

This is a wonderful place to get ice cream. They have so many different flavors that you don't find other places. Try the pretzel cone to make it even more unique. The staff is friendly and the overloaded our single scoop cones to the point where it was hard to finish it all. The ice cream is so good that we did!

1  Thank pretzel660