“If you want to try several brews with good food, this is it”

Lancaster Brewing Company Harrisburg
Ranked #4 of 552 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC), Harrisburg's hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and great tasting American cuisine. LBC exudes the rustic charm of a historic ale house, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair.
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We went on a busy Friday evening, and had only a very short wait for a table. They have many types of beers under their label, some of which are seasonal only. You can try a tasting menu of up to 8 varieties.

The menus is diverse and inventive. We chose a big salad with chicken, a thin-crust pizza, and NY steak frites. All were good.

The service was good.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I don't know why but I love to eat in Breweries, may be because of the mood may be it's the beer or rather the food.
In this Brewery it was all together. nice place with a good atmosphere and the food....
NY steak frites (center cut NY strip with mash potatoes) for me-so good.
Strawberry beer-tasty
Pretzel crusted chicken breast for my wife-divine.
A supreme cheesecake with two coffees for desert and we all set.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Three of us had dinner here tonight, the first time for all of us. Wow! Just wow! Honestly one of the best meals that I have ever had. We each had a 'snack' before our entrees--truffle fries are to die for, the soft pretzel amazing, and the fried pickles tasty. The pizzas are big enough for two to share, the lamb burger was out of this world, and the ribs were among the best you will find. Service was top notch as well. Great atmosphere too. This place is slightly higher than average on price--three appetizers, three entrees, and non-alcoholic drinks and you are looking at about $25 per person plus tip. But, this dinner was well worth the price--and maybe even more--and is definitely worth the one-hour drive to get there.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

This place was a beautiful historic building, and so much to look at inside! But it didn't stop there, the food was amazing and fast! I think our waiters name was nick, and he was very attentive and actually had a conversation with us. We wanted a quick meal before a show at Hershey, and it was exactly that! I advise this for people out of town!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The place was good. Nothing spectacular. I was a little surprised when asking our server about a couple of the brews that she responded with, "I don't drink beer..." That might be fine, but there are better responses one would think.

The food was decent. Don't stay away from the place, but there are better brew pubs in the area.