“Delicious! Even if you don't want beer!”

Lancaster Brewing Company Harrisburg
Ranked #4 of 543 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Lancaster Brewing Company (LBC), Harrisburg's hotspot for award-winning, micro-brewed beer and great tasting American cuisine. LBC exudes the rustic charm of a historic ale house, but with a clean, sophisticated, contemporary flair.
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Delicious! Even if you don't want beer!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Yummy food! Great prices and portions! You won't leave hungry or broke. Awesome customer service. Took some beer home with us and it was delicious and unique!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great place to gather with friends and family”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We had our daughter's rehearsal dinner upstairs in their larger room. Great food, lots of beer and they were very accommodating. We've been back several times just for fun. If you aren't sure which beer to get, try the sampler! Great place!

• Visited June 2013
Chambersburg PA
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We recently ate here because my husband was impressed with their beer selection listed on-line. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that their food was really delicious too. Our service was terrific and atmosphere cozy and inviting. We will definitely eat here again the next time we have to pick someone up from the Harrisburg Airport. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013
“Excellent Small Plate”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were warmly greeted and seated quickly. I was with my husband and a friend' and I was the one who was not hungry. So I ordered a small plate that came with a very zippy hummus, pita wedges, a small salad, Greek olives and onions. It was wonderful and just what I wanted. I think my companions were envious. The server was willing to bring me a 5 oz. beer, believe it or not. And the beer was very good---a coffee flavored stout. Must return!!!

Daytona Beach Shores, Florida
“Tasty and Thirstquenching!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Convenient to our hotel, LBC was 2 minutes away. We are very glad we came here. My Salmon was prepared with Snow peas and rice, and was the tastiest combo I have ever had, a surprise at a brewery. My wife had Ribs, which were also excellent. Of course the beer is tasty, varied and fresh. Especially liked the Imperial Jo, and purchased some bomber bottles to go. Would gladly return here often. Can't say enough about the quality and good service.