I should of called a lawyer. I was handed a cardboard flimsy tray by there employee to carry 2 hot coffees, 1 apple, 2 muffins to the room the first morning at Stay Bridge Suites. The Tray folded in half and I got burnt. I never went to Hershey Park as planned due to pain and to keep it clean & treating it. I do not drive & came in 1 car with my son. Sent my son to Hershey Park alone so I wouldn't totally mess up his vacation due to having only short time off from work, he also now had to go alone which he really didn't want to do.
Management did not care that I got burnt. Only wanted to dry clean my blouse if the stain didn't come out. I never went back to management regarding my blouse, that is Not the Issue at all. After this they started to hand out Double Trays.
I did ask management why don't they have plastic trays and the response was they can't account for them when it goes up to the rooms. Therefore they purchased flimsy kind of cardboard trays.
This place was not clean also. Note: The Coffee Pot leaked all over the counter and That is Why I went down for coffee in the first place. I reported this to management and the coffee pot was never replaced.
I reported this to the Main Stay bridge Suites when I got home.This went to there Insurance Co due to being told I would hear from Stay Bridge Suites that I went to, and I already did report it to them. They never contacted me like I was told would happen within a certain time, therefore it went to there insurance co. .
I received a call from there Insurance Co.4 weeks later you could still see my burn. They asked my for a picture of the burn. I sent it to them.
I later received a letter from hotel's Insurance Co. Stating Stay Bridge Suites is NOT responsible in this matter.
They continue to say the tray which caused your coffee to spill is manufactured by they names the paper co. and suggested the manufacturer will contact me regarding this matter and they didn't.
I did expect at the very least, to get compensated for my room cost. And I didn't get anything.
There Insurance Co should be going after the manufacturer that makes this item that STAY BRIDGE SUITES PURCHASED and physically handed to me for Coffees and Breakfast. I also told the person working there I need something to carry 2 COFFEES and breakfast to the room. and this flimsy tray was physically handed to me.
Bad Management, Very Poor Handling of this Matter. Dirty room, no lounges outside. pool area inside smelled so bad from bleach that you couldn't even sit there where there was a lounge. While I was there no one was ever in this pool to much bleach in that water. Nothing to do at this Suite unless you were going to Hershey or someplace else. I was never treated with such disrespect in a hotel before. I do have training to treat my burn and did.
Due to the way I was treated I will never go to another Stay Bridge Suite again.
I will also try to give my review regarding the way I was treated in a Stay Bridge every where I can
I hope they loose money due to my reviews.
I am angry they didn't care enough about there customers when deciding to get this flimsy tray for coffees and breakfast. I was unfortunately the one that got burnt and in pain due to my condition also I have to be careful I heal and finally did.
Again if the coffee pot didn't leak all over and pot was almost empty I wound never of gone down for the coffee and waited for my son to get ready for the day and we would go down for breakfast and another cup of coffee. They are responsible this is Negligence on there part and they passed the buck instead of handling it the correct way. No excuses accepted.
There is a sign in the rooms stating STAY BRIDGE SUITES
GOOD IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH
If you can't say you are not 100% satisfied with your stay at our hotel, please call the front desk and ask for the manager on duty so we can have the opportunity to make it right.
My staff and I are committed not only to meeting your expectations, but to exceeding them. We are not satisfied with just being good enough and don't want you to be either.
If you are not convinced we're delivering EXCELLENCE on every level during your stay with us, we want to hear about it so we can do something about it right here, right now.
After you leave, Stay bridge Suites may we send you a customer survey to rate your stay with us. If you can't honestly give us a 10 rating, we have failed you during your stay with us.
GOOD EMPTY WORDS
IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS THE ONLY THING YOU COULD DUE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IS TO COMP MY ROOM COST.
DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO LESS THAN THIS AT THIS POINT. I should add a picture of my burn below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, PA is a new all suite hotel located only minutes from Downtown Harrisburg, The Outlets at Hershey, Harrisburg State Capitol Complex and Hershey Park Stadium as well as the Harrisburg International Airport MDT. As an extended stay hotel, stay for a few nights or a few months you will find all the conveniences of home at our hotel. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, stove top, dishwasher and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access or relax in the comfortable living room area while you enjoy premium cable television, DVD player and HBO movies. Work off some stress in our 24 hour fitness center, take a dip in our indoor pool, or relax in our library with your favorite book. Don t forget to stop by our Pantry where you can pick up a variety of foods, beverages and even toiletry items 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Staybridge Suites