All reviews front desk mini kitchen bedroom suite farm complex an extended stay hershey park oatmeal clean towels fresh fruit free breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful great room the breakfast area business center minute drive hot breakfast clean hotel
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Enjoyable stay. Nothing bad and nothing out of the ordinary. I would stay here again, Little bit of a strange room layout. You can't really see the tv head on from any spot in the room. The air/heat is pretty noisy but again kind of a small complaint.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for providing us with feedback on your experience. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and plan to stay with us again in the future. Please know that we do offer a number of room types, each with a different layout and would be happy to help you select a suite that better suites your needs for your next stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again and hope your next stay is even more pleasant than the last!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I stayed at Staybridge for a business trip. I loved the suites, the complimentary breakfast, and social hours. The hotel is extremely clean, and the staff are very courteous. Shout out to Abdul Bague the shuttle van driver who was very prompt in picking me up on those cold days. He was very patient with some of the guest as I noticed him interacting with other 'impatient' guests. Give that man a raise... he deserves it! Good job overall Staybridge!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank supreemlox
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed a great stay with us at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg Hershey! It is a pleasure to read your kind compliments on our spacious suites, delicious breakfast and convenient shuttle service. I look forward to sharing your kind compliments with our Team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to us all as we continue to strive to provide our guests with the best possible stay. I hope you will allow us to be of service again soon!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

If you have an event at the Farm Show Complex you are planning, this is an excellent choice for your stay. The personnel at this hotel could not be friendlier or more helpful and efficient. We were early for our check in. We were told our room wouldn't be ready for about 2 hours...which was still earlier than their advertised check in time. However, we were not just turned away. We were extended the offer to spend time in their Great Room, with complimentary beverages.
It was nice to have a suite with the extra room it afforded. We had a complete kitchen, couch, desk, king bed and very spacious, clean bath. The bath is complete with thick terry towels. The only criticism I have of the suite is that I would have liked it to have more lightling. We were there Super Bowl Sunday, and we heard no noise from our suite. But, we were also away from the elevator and on the side of the building facing the complex. In reading other reviews, I understand noise could be an issue if that were not the case. But, for us, our room was very quiet.
It was a nice easy walk over to the Farm Show complex, but the hotel also provides shuttle service if walking isn't for you. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise. Scrambled eggs (with topping choices - salsa, cheese, etc.), hard boiled eggs, french toast, waffles, bacon, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal with choices of pecans, raisins, brown sugar; cold cereal, muffins, assorted breads, yogurt, coffee, tea, juice and soda. And, if you are there Monday through Wednesday, there is also an offering of light food and drinks in the evening.
Due to some business my husband had, I asked for a late checkout and was instantly granted one. This was just a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate recommending this hotel. I know it will be our choice when we are in the area.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, away from the elevators and facing the Farm Show Complex - very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thank you for trusting Staybridge Suites Harrisburg for your hotel needs while in Harrisburg for the Great American Outdoor Show at the neighboring PA Farm Show Complex. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we are pleased to know that you felt warmly welcomed, were comfortable and enjoyed a peaceful and quiet stay. We truly appreciate your recommendation to fellow travelers and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here weekend of the annual Farm Show. Hotel offered a shuttle to and from the complex which was convenient and one can walk the distance in about 20 minutes.

Hotel room was very large with a complete kitchen; we had the king size bed. Bed was comfortable if not a little hard. We found the area to be very quiet. Parking is ample and free. The personnel at the front desk were very friendly. Each room is geared toward extended stay guests so all rooms are like a little apartment with a sofa and tables and desk as well as the kitchen and even a laundry basket! We had a DVD player in our room but it did not work so I think the batteries had to be changed but I bought my own portable DVD player so we did not mind. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast which was fair, not exceptional. They offered oatmeal, eggs, sausage, ham, toast, bagels, waffles, fruit and more. The eggs were cold one day, the oatmeal extra thick one morning and runny the next, but it enough to get you started in the day.

The main drawback to staying here is the price is a little high in my opinion (110 per night), of course maybe it is higher during Farm Show time--and that was a special govt employee rate, and although this is not the hotel's fault--it is in a rather industrial area and there are not many dining places for dinner to choose from. The weather was bad on one night and we did not want to drive on the highway to find a nice place to eat, so we were left with Burger King nearby to have dinner, not good. There is no restaurant in the hotel or no major chain restaurants nearby. Since we do not know that area perhaps there were several miles away but during Farm Show time, the weather can be snowy and icy and one may not want to drive far. We have usually stayed a few miles out so there were ample dining places to choose from. But I would stay here again just for the convenience and the room was very nice and comfortable and extremely clean. Be prepared to pay about 35 more per night though for the convenience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Thank you for trusting us for your hotel needs while in town for the 2017 PA Farm Show at the nearby PA Farm Show Complex. I feel certain other travelers appreciate your detailed review as much as we appreciate your compliments on our convenient location, great amenities and comfortable beds. Should your travels permit a return visit, and we sincerely hope that they do, please do not hesitate to ask our Team for suggestions on nearby places to eat. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon and hope your next stay will be even more pleasant than the last!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Recently stayed at the Staybridge for an extended period of time for a work related event. Could not have asked for better location, service and lodging. The staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. I had to leave very early one morning and the staff made sure I had some bananas and coffee before departing. Very thoughtful staff.

Room Tip: There is a rail road on the one side of the hotel - ask for a room on the side of the building facing the farm show complex
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Sarah H, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

On behalf of the entire Staybridge Suites Harrisburg Hershey Team, thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are glad that our location was convenient for your needs and thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to welcome our guests just as we would welcome a guest in our own home. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.